Lisa & Em - Part #1

Let the girl try to find love. She's already made it clear that she's not interested in being like Misty. She wants love and there's nothing wrong with that. Don't expect her to be Misty and just enjoy the ride she's given you. Question though, does she wear those Batman pantiesa round guys?

• Like 2

Sometimes I think she's playing the "hard to get" kind of girl. I'm glad that she's not "Misty 2.0", such a behave wouldn't fit her well in my opinion. But I'd realy like to see her doing more than just running around naked all the time.

By the way, my favorite Cage movie is "City of Angels" with Meg Ryan.

• Like 2

lisa apparently does want a bf that she cares about & doesn't want to slut around. not a problem. but when i as young & naive & trying to get a steady gf i remember trying to feel tits, put my hand down a girl's pants, trying to get the girl to grab my dick, etc. this happened in stages & required that i be with the girl on multiple occasions. except for her 2 intimate times she has only been with guys once & done no experimenting. nobody has gotten to 1st base even. she 's looking for mr right but she's not giving anyone a chance. at this rate nothing will ever happen.

While Misty was searching for victim 19, Lisa was rejecting victim 4. Lisa seems to be at this moment, Misty in reverse.

She ignored victim 1 and victim 2, victim 3 received a kiss and a massage. Victim 4 was the luckiest last night because they kissed more than once. She didn't turn her back at the beginning. I even thought at some point that there were sexual activities under the sheets. But Lisa was lying on her stomach with her hands on her chest. Too bad. 

lisa-victim-kiss-2-x.png

lisa-victim-kiss-4.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pahman said:

He just keeps trying....like he did the whole night.

I think he deserves something even if only first base, a wet finger or a hand job as he has been quite the patient gentleman. Lisa did seem quite relaxed, happy and comfortable in his company for the evening. He has missed a couple of signals from Lisa that he should have followed through on and I think he would have had more success. With Lisa being a 'slow burner' he should be invited back a couple more times to see progress.

• Like 4