Lisa & Em - Part #1

Just now, golfer06 said:

tough decision to decide which outfit i like better!

2 lisas.png

Of course an upstanding gentleman cof like you cof will pick the one on the left (hehe). Ok the pervert in you picks the one on the left.:biggrin:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Why am I reminded of Queen? Oh yeah!  "and another does and another one does another one bites the dust!"

Looking down the Queen catalogue there are quite a few Queen songs that fit various VH scenarios across all the houses, apart from Another One Bites the Dust, there is:

Body Language, Coming Soon, Don't stop me now, Don't try so hard, Fat Bottomed Girls, Flash, Old Fashioned Lover Boy, I want it all, Innuendo, Its a hard life, Misfire, Now I'm Here, Scandal, Somebody to Love, The show must go on, Tie your mother down :dodgy:, Under pressure, Was it all worth it, We are the champions, We will fuck rock you, You take my breath away

15 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Looking down the Queen catalogue there are quite a few Queen songs that fit various VH scenarios across all the houses, apart from Another One Bites the Dust, there is:

Body Language, Coming Soon, Don't stop me now, Don't try so hard, Fat Bottomed Girls, Flash, Old Fashioned Lover Boy, I want it all, Innuendo, Its a hard life, Misfire, Now I'm Here, Scandal, Somebody to Love, The show must go on, Tie your mother down :dodgy:, Under pressure, Was it all worth it, We are the champions, We will fuck rock you, You take my breath away

Haha I might have thrown in friends will be friends for xyz who's there apartment and it's a kind of magic for Maria's apartment.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Just had to one up me didn't ya?::)

• Like 1

Being 'nosey' :angel:, I have been trying to see what the overnight guest put in Lisa's journal/yearbook. He obviously wrote something but then looks as if he drew a heart underneath. He can come back again. Cannot get a good hi-res capture at the moment, will be glad when finished decorating my study and can get back onto my main computer system (or that may be the limit of the camera resolution, 20:20:19 is the timestamp if anyone else wants to look).

xLisa102.jpg

• Like 2