Lisa & Em - Part #1

35 minutes ago, Russ said:

She needs a good man to fuck her proper, that would put a smile on her face  

Me too, I wish, but that's not always so easy to find. Maybe Lisa isn't the type who can settle for less. I'd give anything to send her some better panties though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Me too, I wish, but that's not always so easy to find. Maybe Lisa isn't the type who can settle for less. I'd give anything to send her some better panties though.

Whoot? Still dont like batman, Amy? :angel::heart: What about superman and spiderman ? Personally I hate spiderman :biggrin:

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whoot? Still dont like batman, Amy? :angel::heart: What about superman and spiderman ? Personally I hate spiderman :biggrin:

Hate em all when they are in the shape of panties. I like sexy girly lingerie. Not a fan of the boyfriend looks. No thanks! I get it though, she likes to be comfortable, but there are very comfortable girly panties too! I like Zoe's look too, but I really can appreciate a girl showing off her curves in perfect panties. In some ways it's sexier. I think. 

It seems that perhaps Lisa is connecting with us, if I could ask her one question it would be this, why did she beat up the first guy on the first day. I named him Tommy and he took a beating from her. Why?

Also, I'd like to see her install a punching bag. She has some power and I think it would be fun to watch her work it out.