Lisa & Em - Part #1

13 hours ago, thedbear said:

Around 23.00 local time, Lisa is expecting some hot friends. Click here

Repeated question, I recognize.
But now reinforced in expectations by the VH itself

This time we're going?
:biggrin:
Or as usual, we'll stay for a next time?
::)

Just remember, I'm in Lisa's apartment and not Misty's.

Chips and bets on the table, gentlemen
:cool:

Congratulations to who wrote this twitter! Prediction of hot friends hit hard.

And the answer is?

Still as usual, we'll stay for a next time.:cool:

Sorry, gentlemen, no one wins and bets continue next.
:dodgy:

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The amount of violence that occurs on VH proper is shameful. Looking forward to the return of Casahot! 

Sorry, Amy, but violence at home is bigger than you think. And really in the style you both here insistently point out to VH.
Here with already said is fiction and there it is real.

Of course there you would never see this, because it would be the only time they would see their involved. Definitely .

No, I'm not in any way anxious about Casahott's return.

what happened was not good, misty took the boy to his ruffled bed, but I find it funny people talk about alcohol parties, I would like to know where in this world there is a party of young people without alcohol, probably in church.
 and this happens in Russia has an entire culture associated

Regard violence in cams site usualy the sites themself try to defend the abusers and of course themselfs.The best(worst)case I remember in VH it was when I seen an dude giving Kicks and punchs(some in the head)to an almost inconscious girl(happened at Alex and Anna place)the VH response..the dude was trying to awake her,But similar happens in other cam sites..in Rlc an domestic violence abuser it's still in cams and rolling(talking about Eric)seen that dude punching the girl hard in belly and sending her against the floor.Maybe he was trying to awake her..who knows..agree with the user that said Regard this Lisa situation,her and Misty alone with four dudes,,álcool in the mix and god knows what else,an perfect combo for things desrail.

1 hour ago, martyen said:

hello everyone, I do not know if the cops car has a link with the altercation between the girls and the guy or just a coincidence. 7634a64e-c8e8-45f0-b46e-74715a9d275a.png1aa4f04d-5345-41f1-9aad-0dcddd375679.png54d7c3a2-c439-4b1f-b7c3-e260048ade13.png

i don't see the pics what host is it?

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Regard violence in cams site usualy the sites themself try to defend the abusers and of course themselfs.The best(worst)case I remember in VH it was when I seen an dude giving Kicks and punchs(some in the head)to an almost inconscious girl(happened at Alex and Anna place)the VH response..the dude was trying to awake her,But similar happens in other cam sites..in Rlc an domestic violence abuser it's still in cams and rolling(talking about Eric)seen that dude punching the girl hard in belly and sending her against the floor.Maybe he was trying to awake her..who knows..agree with the user that said Regard this Lisa situation,her and Misty alone with four dudes,,álcool in the mix and god knows what else,an perfect combo for things desrail.

I think there were a few names out there on your list, I think it's curious that you forget, but I understand why:biggrin: