Lisa & Em - Part #1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She seems like such a sweet kid, She deserves a good decent guy. And i wouldn't have sex with any of these guys unless they took me out for dinner or a date. Where do these "boys" come from? How does she have them come over and it seems like she doesn't know him?

You got that right! A girl needs to get hers too. But damn, Lisa's own balls are so blue that she needs to just get fucked. Hell, I'm aching for her at this point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You got that right! A girl needs to get hers too. But damn, Lisa's own balls are so blue that she needs to just get fucked. Hell, I'm aching for her at this point.

She has these guys over for sleepovers, and it never seems to happen for one reason or another. She was all ready to play the other night and neither of the dudes Misty and her we're partying with could get it up. 

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

She has these guys over for sleepovers, and it never seems to happen for one reason or another. She was all ready to play the other night and neither of the dudes Misty and her we're partying with could get it up. 

Yes, I had to go back and watch that. She earned that one. 

• Like 1

Lisa è una bellissima ragazza ma per chi non ha abbonamento a vh è inutile da guardare...

Ogni volta che è nuda sul divano è uno spettacolo ma poi quando viene voglia di masturbarsi va in camera e li si masturba lasciando gli spettatori con l'amaro in bocca.....

Molto meglio seguire Mira che quando ha voglia lo fa anche in free...

This is very unusual that a male and female in this age sleep half naked together and don't touch each other. That is an indication that the sex need has already been resolved off-camera.

Definition of Lisa's off-camera fuck buddy:

When a guy shows out of nowhere and act like they know each other. They sleep together half naked, without a touching each other.

Lisa's off-camera fuck buddies are type of guys who are not comfortable to have sex on camera. Lisa goes to their place to fuck. Later on she shows nudity and masterbation on camera to maintain her VHTV archive recording quota. 

Unfortunately, Lisa seems to have bunch of off-camera fuck buddies. As much as Misty's on-camera fuck buddies.