Lisa & Em - Part #1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Not really. Misty wants to organize some event in November. She needed to work actively for a certain week - to get a big salary before the event.

I thought - Misty really shows the possibilities. Level girl-girl. Or group sex. But the girl is a failure at the last moment. Misty was activated - but within the ordinary. She has normal statistics and when Anna came, they thought and planned that event in November. All is fine.

Now Misty in general at usual life. If removed cameras. She would have acted the same way. Maybe she would be more free in timing. Could often go to the shops, go to her mom or to the clubs...

About Lisa she is progressing and it's good. More questions to those guys.

Thanks Groomy for the infos.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

after catching up here i'll throw my 2 cents in. logan looked like sid with a haircut. also logan spent 75% of the time under a blanket which sid didn't. em is hot but hasn't had sex in the light yet so let's not get too carried away with her. it's nice to see lisa relaxing a bit but apparently these guys are going to have to cut down on the booze and/or learn what to do with their tongues. most of these younger guys need some help. that's all for now.

Like i said, not long ago, before someone enters her apt, Lisa already knows if she will have sex with him or not. The easiest solution would be to tell the guy she knows she want to have sex with to drink less.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

after catching up here i'll throw my 2 cents in. logan looked like sid with a haircut. also logan spent 75% of the time under a blanket which sid didn't. em is hot but hasn't had sex in the light yet so let's not get too carried away with her. it's nice to see lisa relaxing a bit but apparently these guys are going to have to cut down on the booze and/or learn what to do with their tongues. most of these younger guys need some help. that's all for now.

Good points Golfer. In regards to Logan, he was quite active during the party. He showed so much energy and successfully tried to led things to a happy ending. In contrast, I can't remember Sid talked much.

Logan was actively playing with Em in bed for several hours. He finally slept at 8 am. that is why he was sleeping the rest of the day, when you saw him in the 12 hour history window.

Another impressive thing about Logan was that his presence was not all about sex. He woke up and prepared breakfast for Em. He took out Em for the night after. Impressive.

I am not as experienced here, but in general life, the more a man looks at "a" screen (laptop or cell) the less chance he has to get laid. Men how talk and spread positive energy around get more chance to spread their seeds ;)

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am not as experienced here, but in general life, the more a man looks at "a" screen (laptop or cell) the less chance he has to get laid.

Same can be said for women.. especially for someone like Lisa.

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Good points Golfer. In regards to Logan, he was quite active during the party. He showed so much energy and successfully tried to led things to a happy ending. In contrast, I can't remember Sid talked much.

Logan was actively playing with Em in bed for several hours. He finally slept at 8 am. that is why he was sleeping the rest of the day, when you saw him in the 12 hour history window.

Another impressive thing about Logan was that his presence was not all about sex. He woke up and prepared breakfast for Em. He took out Em for the night after. Impressive.

I am not as experienced here, but in general life, the more a man looks at "a" screen (laptop or cell) the less chance he has to get laid. Men how talk and spread positive energy around get more chance to spread their seeds ;)

90% of the time Lisa is awake, she's using her phone. :biggrin:

lis-phone.png

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

i know it's no nude but better of nothing ...

the more I watch this apartment, the less I want to see those two girls nude, I really like them, let the girls stay where they are  ::)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Same can be said for women.. especially for someone like Lisa.

Good point! She is addicted to her cell phone. Even during sex, Lisa was checking her cellphone a few times. It wasn't helpful to that poor turtle guy.

• Like 1