Lisa & Em - Part #1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Wonder if Sid knows about Em getting reamed by another guy. I won't call it sex, because he didn't come. In the words of my favorite girl on VH, "Sex without an orgasm, isn't sex!". I fully agree.

sex 75% under blankets isn't sex either.

I said this week that Lisa and Misty were not speaking to each and not visiting each others's places. When Lisa went to Misty's place lately someone said i was making a theory. Well, I still deeply believe that something happens between these two girls that led them not to speak to each other.

Before, when Lisa was feeling downbeat, Misty was there supporting her. Although their apt is in the same building, Misty hasn't been there for awhile.

Misty is someone who stop talking to people if things do not go her way. We saw this when Lisa invited Lewis. She wasn't happy about it and stopped talking to Lisa for awhile. Lisa was the one who made the first move then, and she made the first move lately.

We saw what happened yesterday at Anastasia and Rock's place. Misty did the same thing with #22 and yesterday with #29. When she does that, she always wants the other to make the first move. 

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

Misty did the same thing with #22 and yesterday with #29. When she does that, she always wants the other to make the first move. 

No. There were other reasons. Now these guys are having fun and smoking a hookah with Misty. They were friends (guys) and knew about what was happening to the other in the bedroom with Misty. There are no surprises.

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. There were other reasons. Now these guys are having fun and smoking a hookah with Misty. They were friends (guys) and knew about what was happening to the other in the bedroom with Misty. There are no surprises.

Yes, but Misty didn't speak to #29 the entire evening after what happened and went back home angrily alone.

Of course they are having fun at her place right now because they came to visit her and that is what she wants. And that is not suprising to me. Because the other has to make the first move and not her