Lisa & Em - Part #1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

These guys would get her out of the house, and not just over to Mistys, and have some fun, take her to a concert or a movie, normal stuff that i don't think you would understand . I guess you think the dolt last week was a good man she shouldnt turn down, a drunken asshole who can't hold his liquor, is a cheap prick who didn't spend a dime on here, ate and drank everything in the house, and his dick was as limp as a wet noodle when it came time to perform.  That's whats called a simp, and a total f'n loser.

The bolded part made me laugh.

As for the rest, well Lisa has fucked 3 different guys since she's been on cam. Name the one that was "nice" and name the ones that you deem assholes. Lisa likes a type, and until she proves otherwise, it's not the type you want to assume she would like. I don't give a shit what kind of guy she likes because it has nothing to do with me. I'm only stating what I see. If she only wants to fuck rich guys that spoil with all kinds of meaningless trinkets, then good for her. If she only wants to fuck the drunken frat boy that eats her food and drinks her alcohol and only comes over for booty calls, then good for her.

Another point is you don't really know how well she knows these guys. Again, she has had a ton of guys over. She's fucked none of them EXCEPT for the ones that she likes. That's the keyword: SHE likes. She spends a lot of time out of the house. I'm willing to bet you have no clue what she does when she leaves. For all you know she could be hanging out with the various guys she will eventually invite to her house and they could be in fact, taking her out to lunch or movies or whatever.

I also don't judge a guy based on how much money he spends. Sounds like some golddigging shit to me. I also don't judge a guy and call him names because he can't perform. Is a "nice" guy who can't get hard still a loser in your eyes because he can't fuck?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I hope we don't see Sid often here.

The only reason I want to see here is to see if Em will sneak off and fuck a guy while Sid is there. It would have so fucking epic if Em did something sexual with Lewis while they were in the bedroom.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only reason I want to see here is to see if Em will sneak off and fuck a guy while Sid is there. It would have so fucking epic if Em did something sexual with Lewis while they were in the bedroom.

All I should say is that Em won't have sex when Sid is in the apartment. And as we saw, she will have such lovely sweet pleasant sex when her hubby is not around.

Last night Em would have an Epic sex with Luiz that could blast the shit out of our mind if her hubby was not around. It could have been VHTV #1 scene that was ruined by Sid.

• Like 1

Why has cam 5 been moved slightly left?

Screen_Hunter_1411.jpg

It causes more of a blind spot behind the door, as was evident when Louis was trying it on with Em.

6 hours ago, groomy said:

No. And Lewis is not her Ex BF. He numbered. Just then there was no project. There are no special problems in this aspect. Really. If #29 ran to the bedroom with Lisa. Then there would be problems. And only for the current moment. For example. If the blonde guy went with Lisa - Misty would not mind.

So, what was the spat about between Misty and Lisa that day Lisa bed Lewis the first time?

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The bolded part made me laugh.

As for the rest, well Lisa has fucked 3 different guys since she's been on cam. Name the one that was "nice" and name the ones that you deem assholes. Lisa likes a type, and until she proves otherwise, it's not the type you want to assume she would like. I don't give a shit what kind of guy she likes because it has nothing to do with me. I'm only stating what I see. If she only wants to fuck rich guys that spoil with all kinds of meaningless trinkets, then good for her. If she only wants to fuck the drunken frat boy that eats her food and drinks her alcohol and only comes over for booty calls, then good for her.

Another point is you don't really know how well she knows these guys. Again, she has had a ton of guys over. She's fucked none of them EXCEPT for the ones that she likes. That's the keyword: SHE likes. She spends a lot of time out of the house. I'm willing to bet you have no clue what she does when she leaves. For all you know she could be hanging out with the various guys she will eventually invite to her house and they could be in fact, taking her out to lunch or movies or whatever.

I also don't judge a guy based on how much money he spends. Sounds like some golddigging shit to me. I also don't judge a guy and call him names because he can't perform. Is a "nice" guy who can't get hard still a loser in your eyes because he can't fuck?

Lol, angry much? You spend a lot of hot air speculating on what kind of guy she ;like, for someone who doesn't give a shit what kind of guy she likes. You referred to my friends as "simps" before i said a word about the guys that Lisa brings over. As usual you drone on and on about things that I never said in your boring way. You twist me saying going out with a guy and have fun as fucking rich guys who spoil her with meaningless trinkets. I never said how much she knows these guys.  I never said i judge a guy on how much he spends. I never said she shouldn't fuck anyone she likes. And i didn't judge last weeks "abysmal", in your words, attempt at sex by last weeks "suitor" until you did. And i didn't judge him because he couldn't get it up, although i did judge him because he passed out because he can't handle his liquor, and as a result had a limp noodle. And although i didn't call him an asshole, what else would you call Lewis, a guy Lisa had over because she "likes " him, trying to fuck your girlfriend while her boyfriend is right there, You call him a guy with balls, i call him an asshole. And a guy that would have sex with me and cum inside me and think it's hilarious when he knows i didn't want him to, Like last weeks douchbag,I would also call an asshole, and I don't know who the 3rd gentleman is.

• Like 1

I hope Lisa finds out about Lewis trying to fuck Em on her night! He's a player and would fuck a cigarette lighter if his dick would fit. 

Misc, I read all your comments. You do spell it out pretty well, but here's the problem, you're selfish! You don't have Lisa's best interest in mind, Ash does. You're already wanting Lewis to be with Em. Some of us actually want Lisa to be happy. We know how it always ends with players. A heroin addict may love heroin, but is it good for them? That's what Ash is talking about cause she, as a woman, knows how this ends for Lisa. In a puddle of tears and by then you're gone. Based on the crying and rather tender feelings of Lisa displays I'd say that she isn't a player either and she's just going to get hurt by Lewis. The point is you thst could care less what happens to her, while Ash and some of us do care.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hope Lisa finds out about Lewis trying to fuck Em on her night! He's a player and would fuck a cigarette lighter if his dick would fit. 

Misc, I read all your comments. You do spell it out pretty well, but here's the problem, you're selfish! You don't have Lisa's best interest in mind, Ash does. You're already wanting Lewis to be with Em. Some of us actually want Lisa to be happy. We know how it always ends with players. A heroin addict may love heroin, but is it good for them? That's what Ash is talking about cause she, as a woman, knows how this ends for Lisa. In a puddle of tears and by then you're gone. Based on the crying and rather tender feelings of Lisa displays I'd say that she isn't a player either and she's just going to get hurt by Lewis. The point is you thst could care less what happens to her, while Ash and some of us do care.

As usual Amy we're on the same wavelength. Lisa is such a nice kid, most of us just want to see her happy, that's waht most people want, to be happy and feel good about themselves. Misc thinks it's "hilarious" and Lewis has "big balls" to do what he tried to do with Em. And it's all part of the drama we tune in for, but that doesn't mean i don't think he's a creepy prick

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

As usual Amy we're on the same wavelength. Lisa is such a nice kid, most of us just want to see her happy, that's waht most people want, to be happy and feel good about themselves. Misc thinks it's "hilarious" and Lewis has "big balls" to do what he tried to do with Em. And it's all part of the drama we tune in for, but that doesn't mean i don't think he's a creepy prick

He likes Lewis, because he's like Lewis or perhaps he wishes he could be like Lewis, who knows. The point is that neither of them care for women. Women are things to be used by mens for pleasure and then they tell themselves that the girl likes it to and so they carry on playing women until they can't anymore. This is who Lisa is picking to be her guy. It's ok for us to try and help her see the error in her ways. If Lisa gave me any impression that she wasn't looking for love, I'd be fine with her having fun with a player, but I don't see that in her at all. I can only see a girl who wants a true boyfriend. 

• Like 1