Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alex will hopefully fix some cams...

Wish others managers cared for their houses and consequently the clients as Alex etc.One of worst things it's to have someone that just don't care.Cams not working..bad lucky..let it stay that way for ages.kudos to Alex and Anna.

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He is now adjusting cam2 LR

Was that one with any problem?

When the owner of the apartment took things - the cameras were removed. However, not all of them were able to fix without the instrument. Alex fastened the camera mount. Before that, she was tottering and Lisa was afraid that cam would fall. And he gave Lisa a tool.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope. Cams1 and 8 too high. And 6 too far right. Loggia too dark

With the loggia it seems nothing to do. It is necessary to buy a lamp.

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

crazy girls... i like it

Only when Lisa has a Locomotive. Misty came - they had fun and crazy. Misty will leave and there will be no special fun. Lisa does not have problems with nudism. But with fun, crazy, parties - there is a problem.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, groomy said:

When the owner of the apartment took things - the cameras were removed. However, not all of them were able to fix without the instrument. Alex fastened the camera mount. Before that, she was tottering and Lisa was afraid that cam would fall. And he gave Lisa a tool.

Only when Lisa has a Locomotive. Misty came - they had fun and crazy. Misty will leave and there will be no special fun. Lisa does not have problems with nudism. But with fun, crazy, parties - there is a problem.

I personally am not a great misty fan,
I like it more lisa, but I recognize that it has to evolve.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I think that Lisa has more fun with people of her age. Because she's tall, she looks sometimes older. The two guys she invited, i guess were between 19 and 22. Misty has no problem with that. 

She needs someone with her in her apt. No doubt about that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Maybe Lisa might have trouble organizing parties, but she should have no trouble attending Misty's parties.

How nearly we had it the day Misty fell over the drinks. There they were two boys and unless Misty left for the two at the same time one of them would fatally fall into Lisa's responsibility to care.
::)

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

I personally am not a great misty fan,
I like it more lisa, but I recognize that it has to evolve.

For me she's still on credit. "It took her nearly a month to see something out of the basics.

Lisa on the official line is doing today, exact one week only. She can still breathe better and grow more.:cool: