Lisa & Em - Part #1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd be so much more self conscious lisa201.png in front of these cams than having sex with a guy. I'd have to have a pillow or the bear covering my face. Thx for the picx pahman!

I wanted to put i'd be more self conscious masturbating than having sex with my guy,

• Like 2

Time for shampoo hair, leg shave and shower all over. Looking good young lady.  Very good of Lisa to periodically clear the glass on the shower cubicle so that we are not looking at just condensation. That said, you may recall Chloe used the condensation to draw a heart which was very obviously aimed at the camera and the viewers beyond.  Perhaps Lisa can give us a sign that she is happy in herself and with the way things are going by drawing a big smiley face in the condensation sometime :biggrin:

Lisa350.jpg

Lisa351.jpg

Lisa352.jpg

Lisa353.jpg

Lisa356.jpg

Lisa355.jpg

• Like 5

منذ 3 ساعات، وقال Arkay2:

الوقت لشامبو الشعر، وحلق الساق والدش في جميع أنحاء. تبحث سيدة شابة جيدة. جيدة جدا من ليزا بشكل دوري مسح الزجاج على مقصورة الاستحمام حتى أننا لا ننظر في التكثيف فقط. ومع ذلك، قد تذكرون كلو استخدمت التكثيف لرسم القلب الذي كان من الواضح جدا تهدف إلى الكاميرا والمشاهدين وراءها. ربما ليزا يمكن أن تعطينا علامة على أنها سعيدة في نفسها ومع الطريقة التي تسير الأمور من خلال رسم وجه مبتسم كبير في التكثيف في وقت ما :biggrin:

Lisa350.jpg

Lisa351.jpg

Lisa352.jpg

Lisa353.jpg

Lisa356.jpg

Lisa355.jpg

:angel: