Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

1 hour ago, fatmanscoop said:

Well how I see it, she wants cuddles he wants sex (can't blame him), she gets up and needs her own space (with her phone of course), he gets jealous of her having anything else than him on her mind. They talk and go back to bed - repeat, till he finally gets her.

lucky guy ,

Thank you for some incredible views last night Ilona...I can't understand why there have only been a couple of posts, and 1 of them was about her boob job! Can you guys remember a couple of years ago she bated with a dildo for the 1st time in shit NV in the big bedroom in B1, so far away from the cam...The forum went crazy...Yet last night she hardly got a mention...Yet we get 97 posts because Irina has disappeared with a cushion, 2 glasses and a bottle of wine...Some guys need to wonder why they're here, get their priorities right and lower their expectation levels...Just saying...:biggrin:

Fantastic views Ilona, :heart:

• Like 3

Those of you who speak Russian: is there a word in the Russian language for foreplay? It seems that very few of the Russian guys (or are Ilona and Tim from Ukraine) know what foreplay means. I thought first that this Tim is Ilona´s father, but then I saw them fucking. Tim could as well fuck a love doll, he does not care how the girl feels. I bet Ilona is not wet so she has to cry out of pain, those cries do not sound like experiencing vaginal pleasure. But she cannot complain, because it´s the man´s world. (I have said I will not lollow this apartment because of Ilona´s horrible implants, but I happened to be there anyway and Ilona had her shirt on.)