Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

1 minute ago, dudley63 said:

I don't care how small the Boobs as long they are natural I hate fake ones 

she is still cute as hell ,now is she a stripper like most of the girls at barcelona ,?i always thought she was , i remember when she danced with the other girls it was all stripper moves ,, god bless 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

she is still cute as hell ,now is she a stripper like most of the girls at barcelona ,?i always thought she was , i remember when she danced with the other girls it was all stripper moves ,, god bless 

I am new here first time I see her and she does look cute. I just don't like the fake Titie's

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Glad to hear you weathered the Storm. Hopefully things aren't to bad and you'll make a quick rebound to recovery.

Yes here is a New Couple. They are only here for 3 Months then they'll rotate Couples. So whoever is in this Apartment will only be on a Temporary Basis.

It will make the Archives bigger as each Couple Comes and Goes.

its bad here i mean BAD and yes my house was damaged and my truck is almost dead. but we are alive and 200 times better than most people. so i'm not bitching about anything but losing the net and TV for 10 days. i had to talk to my old lady for 10 days straight. and she got bored i guess and i got laid 3 times. in 10 days so thats a new record this year. most times i might get lucky 3 times in 10 months. LOL

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

its bad here i mean BAD and yes my house was damaged and my truck is almost dead. but we are alive and 200 times better than most people. so i'm not bitching about anything but losing the net and TV for 10 days. i had to talk to my old lady for 10 days straight. and she got bored i guess and i got laid 3 times. in 10 days so thats a new record this year. most times i might get lucky 3 times in 10 months. LOL

Glad to hear you are OK.  

Yes some are worse off than others depending on the area you live in.  The Residents in some parts of Florida are about to go through the same ordeal starting Saturday but a lot worse than what Texas got according to what I have been reading.   There's also another, Hurricane Juan is already a Category 3 and it's just beginning.   It's a long haul to the end of Hurricane Season.

Between the Hurricanes and the Wildfires the USA is taking a big hit this year.

25 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

Hi madwolf, glad you got by as well as you did, like you said some lost everything. Lol, so you had to actually talk to your old lady for 10 straight days!? Hope you guys had a good time and were able to reconnect some .Sounds like you enjoyed each other enough to have sex 3 times in 10 days, or was that just to shut her up! Kidding!! Hope you can recover quickly and safely, and get back to 3 times in 10 months.

31 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

And i like your attitude. no sense wailing over soemthing you can't do anything about. Good luck bro!

Just been comparing Ilona's boobs before and after. I have to say that I prefered her with her small boobs as they, although small looked real and were perky. The new boobs seem to me to be too high up on her chest and do not look real at all. There is also no movement in her boobs went she is doing any activity. My opinion guys and I am sure someone will dissagree but my preference has always been for small breasts. Most ladies will agree that when they turn 50 years old, small boobs are a blessing as they are not hanging down around their knees....:biggrin:

• Like 3