Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

9 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Just been comparing Ilona's boobs before and after. I have to say that I prefered her with her small boobs as they, although small looked real and were perky. The new boobs seem to me to be too high up on her chest and do not look real at all. There is also no movement in her boobs went she is doing any activity. My opinion guys and I am sure someone will dissagree but my preference has always been for small breasts. Most ladies will agree that when they turn 50 years old, small boobs are a blessing as they are not hanging down around their knees....:biggrin:

I still like to watch Ilona (really an energy packet), but think that breast enlargements in general are disadvantageous. She may look better fully dressed, but naked are her new boobs clearly artificial and not very attractive. 

Anyway, she is a very nice person and i still enjoy watching her. :)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky - Chat Comments, Quotes

Since Ilona and Tim arrived i think they have had some kind of sex everyday weather it be fucking, handjob, sexy tit massage or just walking around naked. So it will be interesting to see how things pan out here with another couple in the apartment.

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Glad to hear you are OK.  

Yes some are worse off than others depending on the area you live in.  The Residents in some parts of Florida are about to go through the same ordeal starting Saturday but a lot worse than what Texas got according to what I have been reading.   There's also another, Hurricane Juan is already a Category 3 and it's just beginning.   It's a long haul to the end of Hurricane Season.

Between the Hurricanes and the Wildfires the USA is taking a big hit this year.

i know i have a friend in crystal river florida. i hope if she has to leave she does it soon.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

And i like your attitude. no sense wailing over soemthing you can't do anything about. Good luck bro!

oh i lost my temper a few times my little road was a island for 9 days  the only way in or out was by boat. and we was setting good lots of food to cook had enough gas for days we would go out on boat everyday and get 200 gallons of gas and come back and protect our land from any possible looters. then the law came in and wanted us out and stopped anyone from coming in with stuff and if we went out they wouldnt let us back in. they wanted us out of here. made it hard on us. they blocked everyway in or out by boat. but they dont know us rednecks we live on this bayou we found other ways out. and one stupid fucking oklahoma game warden slapped his gun and pulled it out and said this will stop you. his mistake he had 20 guns out and pointed at him. needless to say they left and at 5.30 pm they call for everyone on my road to have a emergency meeting. the judge,  sheriff. and road commissioner showed up and ask us what we wanted. we said we want them gone and let us do our thing. they left. but when the water got to low back in the woods and hit the highway  they started fucking with us again because they said our local law couldn't fuck with them. and they knew who i was. but again i proved them wrong because our new judge brother is a texas ranger. 5 or 6 hours later we was able to drive down the highways. the last 3 days was great.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

oh i lost my temper a few times my little road was a island for 9 days  the only way in or out was by boat. and we was setting good lots of food to cook had enough gas for days we would go out on boat everyday and get 200 gallons of gas and come back and protect our land from any possible looters. then the law came in and wanted us out and stopped anyone from coming in with stuff and if we went out they wouldnt let us back in. they wanted us out of here. made it hard on us. they blocked everyway in or out by boat. but they dont know us rednecks we live on this bayou we found other ways out. and one stupid fucking oklahoma game warden slapped his gun and pulled it out and said this will stop you. his mistake he had 20 guns out and pointed at him. needless to say they left and at 5.30 pm they call for everyone on my road to have a emergency meeting. the judge,  sheriff. and road commissioner showed up and ask us what we wanted. we said we want them gone and let us do our thing. they left. but when the water got to low back in the woods and hit the highway  they started fucking with us again because they said our local law couldn't fuck with them. and they knew who i was. but again i proved them wrong because our new judge brother is a texas ranger. 5 or 6 hours later we was able to drive down the highways. the last 3 days was great.

Do the Texas Rangers have a standard firearm they all carry, or is there a list of what's allowable to carry on the job? I love how you Texans just got out and started helping each other without any delay or waiting for some so called authorities from outside tell you what you needed to do. Quite a different scene from Katrina when you had thousands of people standing around waiting to be told what to do.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky - Pictures September 2017 to ?

I don't understand RLC'S understanding with this apartment unless they want it to be something like voyeur house swapping partners etc. Because i know if i'm there on holiday with my girlfriend the last thing i want is another couple hanging around cramping my style and that looks like whats happening now.

It already looks like uncomfortable viewing

• Like 3