Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I don't understand RLC'S understanding with this apartment unless they want it to be something like voyeur house swapping partners etc. Because i know if i'm there on holiday with my girlfriend the last thing i want is another couple hanging around cramping my style and that looks like whats happening now.

It already looks like uncomfortable viewing

The Philosophy of Brainwork at RLC is really Baffling at times.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

For me, mole sex viewing is worse than not even see a couple engage in sex.  Contrary to what "Real" Life Cam will tell you, mole sex and hiding from the cams is not "Real Life". Mole sex is  certainly not, real sex, it is confining, hot and uncomfortable and has no visual stimulation. Do you really think  Yana & Ricky have always practiced mole sex?  If you do, I have some property in the Everglades I want to sell you.

Real Life would be simply ignoring the cams and acting like they weren't even there. Nelly and Bogdan,  Masha aand Sasha, Taya and Will, Olivia and Nick, they are "real life' couples.  They make for a a true voyeuristic experience.  B1 & B2 is about  phony as it gets.  The closest these apartments  came to being real was Irma, Belle, Niocle, for the most part, they ignored the cams.  Almost all the other girls, hide,leave the apartment or worse yet, engage in the dangerous practice of bringing guys over simply to dick tease them.

Come on people, I thought you Europeans were supposed to be so much more open than us Americans.  Somehow I  am beginning to think differently.  I believe the title of Real Life Cams should be changed to something like, "Sometimes or Mostly Real Life Cams".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

and this apartment is just like the Barcelona apts in u/m a lot for no reason

Just because we don't know what the reasons are doesn't mean there aren't any. RLC wouldn't shut down the feeds for no reason at all.