Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

poor luci she is a nice looking woman , i don't believe they are a real couple i think this is a gay friend of hers and they wanted a free trip because they sure don't act like a couple

I think you are right. Joking aside, I wish them all good.

• Like 1

I don't know, I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure having sex on camera is not as easy as it sounds. It's certainly not for everyone.  But at 19:33 she got on top of him and put her pussy in his face and he had no interest that either. She gave up after about a minute, then got of and reached for his dick. Once again he pushed her away.  Two hour later she put his hand between her legs and he did nothing. he just laid there face down.

At least pleasure her if you're afraid of not being able to perform on cam ffs.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, news49 said:

J'espère qu'un second couple arrive dans le prochains joueurs et que le séjours ne durera pas 3 mois pour Luci et Kust

déjà que seul, kust a du mal, alors si tu laisse venir un couple on perd surement aussi la belle Luci 

Après on va pas se mentir, je m'en fou royalement si Kust veut ou peut la baiser car je prend beaucoup de plaisir a simplement regarder Luci :blush: