Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because this couple is an absolute joke and has no business being on this site if they are going to continue to hide and be shy about the cameras.

But it's not the responsibility of B2 to point them in the right direction :confused:. They know jack shit what sort of relationship Luci and Kust have, it's non of their buisiness and they don't care if they are performing for RLC's thousands or not...They're hardly gonna say,''come on girl's, we need to get over to Luci's place and tell Kust he's gotta up his game because the customers are getting restless''...:dodgy:

• Like 1

@Luci and @Kust, if you guys are reading this, just to let you know - you are awesome looking people! @Kust, if you are shy, don't be! Just relax dude, and please you woman. She deserves a hell of a good sex.

If someone else who knows Luci and Kust is reading this - just tell them things said above ::)

Good luck!

how can u blame luci for drinking alot, who could be happy with this bum doesn't even wanna please his woman i would say this couple won't last very long when they get back from this trip she is surely to dump him for somebody better i don't know what it is about rlc but just look at the couples and how much more impressive the females are than the males, adriana-daniel- worthless dick problems prob likes men more women, Raul guy's belly is so big can't even see his own dick not pleasing des,  alberto lol where to start another worthless guy getting fat can't please his woman with his dick only fingers or toy, Smith the min man, robert seems decent guy just doesn't bother to go down on lana scared to lick pussy, and now kust small penis maybe scared of cams doesn't even barely kiss luci seems more interested his phone than her to me this is a sham couple looks like they barely met or he is a gay-bi friend of hers and they are using rlc

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

how can u blame luci for drinking alot, who could be happy with this bum doesn't even wanna please his woman i would say this couple won't last very long when they get back from this trip she is surely to dump him for somebody better i don't know what it is about rlc but just look at the couples and how much more impressive the females are than the males, adriana-daniel- worthless dick problems prob likes men more women, Raul guy's belly is so big can't even see his own dick not pleasing des,  alberto lol where to start another worthless guy getting fat can't please his woman with his dick only fingers or toy, Smith the min man, robert seems decent guy just doesn't bother to go down on lana scared to lick pussy, and now kust small penis maybe scared of cams doesn't even barely kiss luci seems more interested his phone than her to me this is a sham couple looks like they barely met or he is a gay-bi friend of hers and they are using rlc

Absolutely! Poor lady. As I said earlier, I would be alcoholic if I have to deal with someone like this dude...

But, I still have hopes that he will treat her good... As some proverb said - hope dies last.