Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I want that for Lisa, cause I think that's what she wants and I could enjoy her on that level, but you're totally right that they don't all have to be full of committed couples. By all rights Maria's place should be party central. Anna and Alex at least tried. That's why I defend this place. It's the only apt where it seems possible for some crazy, fucked up shit, happening. Where else?

I don't know. Now we've got total mess. Couples who want to swing but they can't find anybody, singles who wants to stay single but need a second half, and bunch of boys who think that we're happy to watch them. What they have to do for this site sake, is to define themselves, what they want to show us, and then create "rooms", for specific audience

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH washes their hands clean of that sort of thing.  Just ready for Casahot to come back and set a fire under these Europeans. 

BTW, Waldi all your people ok in London? Fucking terrorist scum.

I've got some friends in west London, I've been in there on Monday, all OK. Yes I was watching it on sky, well.. what can I say...one day they will pay for it in hell, 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, waldi said:

I've got some friends in west London, I've been in there on Monday, all OK. Yes I was watching it on sky, well.. what can I say...one day they will pay for it in hell, 

Hell is too good for them. They should have to watch xgswhoever kitchen til eternity...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hell is too good for them. They should have to watch xgswhoever kitchen til eternity...

ahahah that seems to be a good punishment 

32 minutes ago, waldi said:

But there was another one lately???

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Fuck!!! went to search it on google.. at least this time seems no one died!! 

Injured 29 people. People don't give enough honor to people who were only injured. Keep in mind that injured can mean living in some form of horrible, debilitating, chronic pain for life. In some ways it may be worse then death.

• Like 1