Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Today alcohol - wins in this apt. Anastasia is the only one who does anything. It's like starting a sexwife. But so far without much experience. Guys - only alcohol. It is sad. They plan - to invite friends. Make hot parties. As a result, only alcohol and talk.

Yes, they invite friends. But just to drink with them - talking. Do not play. Not fun. Anna and Alex also invite friends. Just drink with them. But they turn everything towards sex-hot party. There were not even attempts (except for Anastasia - who was simply be bored).

Anastasia and her boyfriend - have potential. The other two guys disappointed me.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, groomy said:

Today alcohol - wins in this apt. Anastasia is the only one who does anything. It's like starting a sexwife. But so far without much experience. Guys - only alcohol. It is sad. They plan - to invite friends. Make hot parties. As a result, only alcohol and talk.

Yes, they invite friends. But just to drink with them - talking. Do not play. Not fun. Anna and Alex also invite friends. Just drink with them. But they turn everything towards sex-hot party. There were not even attempts (except for Anastasia - who was simply be bored).

Anastasia and her boyfriend - have potential. The other two guys disappointed me.

Well I give Alex and Anna credit for making a party appartement but this are the complete wrong people in there. Anastasia is not like Anna, Bree, Misty, Candy or Terry.  Guys are worse you are right. I mean look they always bathed with swimwear in jacuzzi. It's pitiful.

They need other people for this place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I give Alex and Anna credit for making a party appartement but this are the complete wrong people in there. Anastasia is not like Anna, Bree, Misty, Candy or Terry.  Guys are worse you are right. I mean look they always bathed with swimwear in jacuzzi. It's pitiful.

Agree.this shows how important it's so choose the right residents,kinda worried for the last couples houses opened,looking at the Nothing's(an all five residents horrible cast)and now in this house more three,four bad ones,it's strange.An person would thing the managers should very well and interview well the persons before opening an place.

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I mean look they always bathed with swimwear in jacuzzi. It's pitiful.

Well, about the Jacuzzi completely agree. Lena and Katie, Misty, even Anna and Alex would use this bonus and an unusual location - much more active.

On the other hand - they have only Anastasia. And the girl of the first day.

I would wait (as if we have a choice) - an empty room should be put bed. They can find people. However, it all boils down to just an alcohol party. No interest.

10551.jpg

Capture_2017_09_12_22_04_00_356.png.9f53c57eb028b9bb3eb9cec072f02576.png

New23.jpg.3e80374c558b9d77537c512c9c086fc1.jpg

• Like 1

Why do they(managers)cast and choose dudes like Gary,Leo and now this dudes!?Specialy this small beard dude it's was obvious sinse day one that he ads zero.They should look for people that are not shy,that do good stuff on cams,like Alan,tony and girls like Nina,Misty etc.Why to rent and opened an nice house if "content" isn't there?Just doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why do they(managers)cast and choose dudes like Gary,Leo and now this dudes!?Specialy this small beard dude it's was obvious sinse day one that he ads zero.They should look for people that are not shy,that do good stuff on cams,like Alan,tony and girls like Nina,Misty etc.Why to rent and opened an nice house if "content" isn't there?Just doesn't make sense to me.

That Anastasia is a disadvantage to being alone (?) Is more than evident.

Rock, in a way joins her. What we had here was a total failure, because somehow the invited couple could not or did not want to go ahead and in front. .

Drinks ? Ok, problem that can and should be controlled.

For the 'Siamese brothers', it is also a question mark, what they will or how they will 'add up' to this project. 5 or 4 / a real "joke" without purpose.

And I will continue to be so debauched treating them as "Siamese brothers," which I know has nothing to do, until VH do your responsibility and identify who and who there.

But there is something unquestionable here and in my serious vision.

We had a behavior opposite the cams, disappointing, but we also had a compliant behavior (between the two couples plus one of the guys) out of the cams, in a deliberate blind spot.

On the first day, between the two guests, this became clear. Between them and between this same guy, by the time they and after him were out of sight.

If we had not had the fenix-girl, to save the situation at the end, it would have been another failure (which alias was exactly what I pointed out).

Part of the "hugs" and handshake in the form of an excuse, the one we were tortured to see was a consequence of what happened on this loggia outside our view. And out of the apartment too.

Just pointing out that we do not need another "Maria & Grisha" site here in the project. Or people like them.

This needs to be contained and deleted from now on.

• Upvote 1