Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

19 minutes ago, renegado said:

yap a think its better just 1 couple and sometimes have some friends 

Agree.At least in my opinion seems more interisting to watch,for exemple there are four residents in this place but Basicaly only one or two interisting and that do things,the others just lay in livingroom and block things that could happen.But get some users like houses with more persons.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, groomy said:

Welcome Bed!:biggrin:

The problem is that they are not robots, but people.
Anastasia with friend in relationship.
Anastasia and Misty are not such close friends and not girlfriends (with sex).

And they will not agree. It's one thing to spend one or two parties. It's another thing to live together.

Although I would not mind Misty's + Anastasia house. They in theory can raise the budget for an apartment 1.5 times. And get a house like Anna's (with preferred options - for example Jacuzzi). But I do not think that this is possible. My opinion here will remain as it is. After a month of income - Anna and the participants will decide.

Again a problem in my translation;

the intention is for Misty and Anastasia to get closer. Just like Lisa and Chloe or even as and with Misty.

Not "girlfriends" and yes Girlfriends (only girls). And that Anastasia could also intrude on her girl friends (who we know she does) in a more appropriate place than Misty's apartment or even Lisa's.

Chickens party like Lyane usually treats ....

But as for the "magnificent three," there is no problem of misinterpretation.
Yes they are .

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree.At least in my opinion seems more interisting to watch,for exemple there are four residents in this place but Basicaly only one or two interisting and that do things,the others just lay in livingroom and block things that could happen.But get some users like houses with more persons.

Do not look now. And I think you has not looked, but Maria is bringing her newest Ivy closer to her. Much closer. In the next room.
Remember that was just so in the other place, that they began to live golden days.

And we have already seen how much Grisha is efficient and different from Alan and Rock, comfortable with it. Reaction to sight.

More than welcome.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

From the looks of it seems this house it's "fighting" with the Nothing's place and grisha and Maria for the worst place in VH.Would been an lot better if instead all this persons in on house(mostly dudes)They managers had opened an house with just an couple and they recieve visits or guests from time to time.This like it is all this residents are even as interisting to watch as an single ok one.

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me Rock is even worse...

That small beard it's who?Imediatky the when the house opened I seen that he would had zero to the place,dancing like crazy and just blocking any action that could happened in kitchen.