Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Well, I am looking at timeline and it was an eventful night:

• Guys had a fight, one of them was kicked out. While guys were fighting, girls were laughing. 
  • After the fight Anna and Nyusha danced. They had heel shoes on. 
  • They brought two high  end (probably expensive) girls. One of them had two round sex with Marcus. He did not ejaculate, but the action and the girl was H O T
  • Nyusha and the youngest gust gut had sex in jacuzzi.  It was better than Rock performance - of course
  • In total we had 3 sex scene. 

To be honest, I am liking this apartment. It shows some raw young individuals that are entertaining. They are not acting. They are genuinely stupid. 

It was not a boring night for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't mind it. I find it all pretty funny.

It's entertaining. Far better than them sitting around watching TV. The offline cameras needs to stop. Beyond that , I think they could have an orgy and someone would complain that one of them didn't get it up. 

BTW, I find it interesting that during parties, these guys like to keep hugging each other - or something like that. They keep have hands over the neck or each other. It probably a sign of friendship in their culture.

to understand everything there, or to have a more solid track is to accompany Anastasia at all times.
it is evident even to a blind man that what knocked her down to the despair from 3 am onwards was what Rock assaulted her with words before in the loggia before the others, and then in the bedroom.
this ANIMAL, is only doing psychologically harm to her.
until Groomy, who is the only one who comes forward and understands the situation has already scored this way.
this mental unbalanced and emotional cancer is the only thing to be removed from there.

OK! we see no physical aggression there, but we see that psychological aggression is much worse than previously attributed to Rex with Danna here.
At least we have not seen Danna at any moment enter this state of pressure that we see in Ana.

Now it's me in the choir here; Kick Rock out of this design.

do not trust the apparent bonansa we have now with Ana and Rock in bed sleeping together.
Rock is the storm itself.

just need to wake up and drink so that storm( he )can be present once more in Ana's life.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

to understand everything there, or to have a more solid track is to accompany Anastasia at all times.
it is evident even to a blind man that what knocked her down to the despair from 3 am onwards was what Rock assaulted her with words before in the loggia before the others, and then in the bedroom.
until Groomy, who is the only one who comes forward and understands the situation has already scored this way.
this mental unbalanced and emotional cancer is the only thing to be removed from there.

OK! we see no physical aggression there, but we see that psychological aggression is much worse than previously attributed to Rex with Danna here.
At least we have not seen Danna at any moment enter this state of pressure that we see in Ana.

do not trust the apparent bonansa we have now with Ana and Rock in bed sleeping together.

just need to wake up and drink so that storm( he )can be present once more in Ana's life.

could you post a link to timeline when it exactly took place?

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

as i said from the time that misty tried to get friendly with ana on the 1st night party & rockhead humiliated her in front of everyone & then made her blow him in the bathroom; GET ROCKHEAD THE F--K OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will not watch this place until he goes for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

could you post a link to timeline when it exactly took place?

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam111?timestamp=1507936238

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam111?timestamp=1507939068

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam15?timestamp=1507939160

follow these in sequence forward.
follow these in sequence forward. just see how much ana is trapped and by whom.