Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

41 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Thank you Ana for fixed the cam.. you deserve many kisses from all of us :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Screenshot_3363.png

Hey Ana,

Don't you see how people love you in this forum?

Go get a single VH apartment for yourself, like Lisa. We will watch your apartment full time, you get the revenue. Take the money, go to college and build a career. Kick Rfuckhead out of your life. Think of him  as a life lesson. There are so many good men out there for you, you will make their life sweet and they treat you nice. 

And for god sake, stop smoking like a chimney. It will destroy you. You are too young to know it. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, suckier44 said:

There is only 2 ppl who can kick rockhead out and  there both letting ana down it's cruel and down right disrespectful to Anna and to the paying viewers that low life Alex could step in but the problem is he won't cause Alex and rockhead are cut from the same cloth they both treat women like a piece of shit the other person who could stop Anas pain is the one I can't get my head around Is @Voyeur House TV why there allowing this cruel lad life in there project and to allow him to treat her in this manner I have been with vhtv from the start and after all this they have let the paying viewers down and I am seriously considering ending my subscription to this I want no part of the vhtv sort this out before u lose the respect u have gained so far to stand back and let this happen tells the viewers that you don't care and only care about money ppls health should come first simple as that sort this out

8 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

If you look at ana eyes in that pic it looks too me like she is crying out for help @Voyeur House TV will you please end a a suffering can't you see how she is being treated bye rockhead come on step in and stop thinking about profit over someone s health 

That's just it... TO YOU. Just because you see something one way doesn't mean it's the hard truth. You're already wrong about Alex claiming he treats women like shit. Name all the women he's treated bad and what exactly did he do to them. And you do get that neither VH nor Alex is going to kick Rock out and just leave Anastasia there, right? I mean you do realize that they are in a relationship and that if one person goes, the other person will follow unless they end the relationship themselves, right? That's the problem with your line of reasoning, instead of being so quick to blame everybody else that has nothing to do with this situation, if you claim Anastasia, or all these phantom women you claim Alex treats so badly, are being mistreated, why don't ask why these women don't outright leave their boyfriends? Why don't you acknowledge that these women have their own mental capacity to do whatever the fuck they want and that maybe they are not as unhappy as you make them out to be?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's just it... TO YOU. Just because you see something one way doesn't mean it's the hard truth. You're already wrong about Alex claiming he treats women like shit. Name all the women he's treated bad and what exactly did he do to them. And you do get that neither VH nor Alex is going to kick Rock out and just leave Anastasia there, right? I mean you do realize that they are in a relationship and that if one person goes, the other person will follow unless they end the relationship themselves, right? That's the problem with your line of reasoning, instead of being so quick to blame everybody else that has nothing to do with this situation, if you claim Anastasia, or all these phantom women you claim Alex treats so badly, are being mistreated, why don't ask why these women don't outright leave their boyfriends? Why don't you acknowledge that these women have their own mental capacity to do whatever the fuck they want and that maybe they are not as unhappy as you make them out to be?

Agree. When Rockhead leaves Ana will most likely leave too. But she really deserves better. Thats a fact. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. When Rockhead leaves Ana will most likely leave too. But she really deserves better. Thats a fact. 

For the record, I'm not the one to say that she's totally happy in the relationship. My main point is that she's not totally unhappy enough to want to end the relationship. And truth is, whether people want to accept it or not, is if she's willing to be in a relationship with him then there isn't anything anybody can do it about it; not Alex, not VH and certainly not anybody on CC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

I am allowed opinion and I don't have too prove anything to anyone but I will keep my opoin too myself from now on fucksake freedom of speech gone bad  happy now 

Let me give you a little lesson as to what freedom of speech actually is: it's the right to say whatever you want. Nobody here is saying you can't speak your mind, but if you want to fall on freedom of speech to speak your opinion, then anybody here has freedom of speech to agree OR DISAGREE with anything anyone says... including you.

And you are totally correct in that you don't have to prove anything, but if you're going to make some tirade completely shitting on someone without having any evidence to back up your claims then your opinion won't really mean shit to anyone. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

If you look at ana eyes in that pic it looks too me like she is crying out for help @Voyeur House TV will you please end a a suffering can't you see how she is being treated bye rockhead come on step in and stop thinking about profit over someone s health 

Nope, this is not how it works @suckier44

You wanted to watch people's real life, and you signed for this, here you go. This is reality.  

Real life is not always glory. You want fabricated scenes, go watch CasaHot or catterbate. Real life always hurt.  

@Voyeur House TV  is not here to police people. They wouldn't afford to keep the light on if they had to do that.

• Like 2

I have have many facts on how Alex treats women but like I said I don't need to prove anything to anyone  and I don't need some1 telling me the facts on freedom of speech I already knw the facts I don't care if you agree or disagree that's your write ether way