Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

10 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone. Have you noticed this? I went to the archives and came across Ana Rock on September 13 for the opening of the apartment, and the girl is Nyusha. I did not make the link before seeing the archives .Sorry for hose who have already made the remark but I have not seen a post on this topic on the forum but maybe I missed or badly seen / read. In any case the possibility of a new 3some is not to exclude

That was an excellent start, but it happened only that night. 

I don't think these girls are bi-sexual. I think they got too excited on the 1st night.

Please don't get me wrong, these girls are excellent players, and I like them. It was Rockhead and his gang that  ruined everything.

I think Anastasia without Rockhead will shine going forward.

il y a une heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

Oui. Ceci est une connaissance commune à la plupart d'entre nous.

il y a 57 minutes, zoifan a dit :

Ce fut un excellent départ, mais il est arrivé que cette nuit-là. 

Je ne pense pas que ces filles sont bi-sexuelle. Je pense qu'ils ont trop excités sur la 1ère nuit.

S'il vous plaît ne vous méprenez pas, ces filles sont d'excellents joueurs, et je les aime. Il était Rockhead et son gang qui a tout gâché.

Je pense que Anastasia sans Rockhead brillera à l'avenir.

I had seen the scene live, but I had not made the connection that the girl was Nyusha. I agree with you they may not be bi, but for a 3some there are several possibilities (3 girls - 2 guys 1 girl - 2 girls 1 guy) I was looking very little at this apartment too many men for a girl, but the hope that it changed came when Ana kissed Adam and touched her sex, I posted some pictures. And again boredom (alcohol, too many guys, unbearable rock behavior etc ...).. The coming of Nyusha gives me hope to look again at the apartment she is a hot girl (and Ana too) is capable of many things. to be continued

12 minutes ago, martyen said:

I agree with you they may not be bi, but for a 3some there are several possibilities (3 girls - 2 guys 1 girl - 2 girls 1 guy)

If the girls are not bi then a 3 girl threesome is not going to happen.

25 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

We're is ana tonight ??

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Exactly, where is Anna?

i thought rockhead.. maybe because she stopped to have sex after he leave the apt