Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I get the point I trust my woman.  First before you say it.  My woman is not bi;  and you are right, I'd have a problem if she was fucking another guy without talking to me about.  Another woman?  I'd be surprised and I'd want to talk to her about it but not enough to humiliate her in front of my "bros".  Simply because my ego does not need a boost like that to show me I am a man.  I know I'm a fucking man and I do not need to humiliate my woman in front of others to prove it.  If you do darkpykr,  and I'm not saying you do but if so, then I pity you.  That should be gone when one is grown up and becomes a man.  Moreover, Rock should remember that his woman will not forget one single sleight or humiliation in front of others.  Believe me bro, in the end she will make him pay for it in spades.  Or another woman will.  Remember, in almost every species on earth the female is the predator.  What makes you think when it comes down to brass tacks they aren't in our species also?

i  understand what you mean  but whats going on in his relationship with her has nothing to do with them    like i said this not reality show....

we are viewers not directors or what not ill still stick to what i said rock did not know if he did why  would he call her out and have talk with her anyway

1 minute ago, darkpyker said:

i  understand what you mean  but whats going on in his relationship with her has nothing to do with them    like i said this not reality show....

we are viewers not directors or what not ill still stick to what i said rock did not know if he did why  would he call her out and have talk with her anyway

I would have had no problem with Rock if he had asked Misty to leave the bedroom and talk to Ana in there.  But Rock chose to humiliate her and parade her to the shower for a blow job and then to "Cleanse" her.  That was fucked up and I stand by my assertion 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I would have had no problem with Rock if he had asked Misty to leave the bedroom and talk to Ana in there.  But Rock chose to humiliate her and parade her to the shower for a blow job and then to "Cleanse" her.  That was fucked up and I stand by my assertion 

totally agree. and why is the morals squad following this apt?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Gentlemen,
If Misty did not even manage to "burn" this place and Lisa managed to get out "French".

What more can be said to defend them. This time no one is in an alcoholic coma.

Tonight the problem was one... Rock.... Misty did all well and she things was running pretty good

He kill all when decide to humiliate Anastacia in her room with Misty...  

There are now a small hope that something happen before the 'night' ends

• Like 1

Just now, nack said:

Did anything happened here last night ? Anyone ?

Fenix-Girl was present and slept alone in the master bedroom
Anastasia and Rock slept on the sofa in the living room along with Adam (first and only) and Big Jack slept alone on the floor of the adjoining room,

Need I say more about how successful it was?
:cool:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Did anything happened here last night ? Anyone ?

Yes... Anastacia and Misty started to make it out in the bedroom... but then Rock decides to interrupt the thing and take Anastacia to the bathroom where he gave her bath (during the bath moment Misty and Jack make out at the couch).
Before just a little tease in jacuzzi (all dressed) between misty, anastacia, rock and jack... but there was lisa that interrupt the moment because decided to go home.

Rock is making the 'bed' at the couch, so 2 on 2 on different places for the night

• Like 1