Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

what we have is an apt with 3 boring guys & a hot girl who has turned into a slave. as far as not watching it i don't. but i'd rather have a decent apt to decide whether i want to watch or not rather than a snoozathon apt that resides here. and i also haven't read about anyone that thinks this place is good entertainment. where are all of the fans?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what we have is an apt with 3 boring guys & a hot girl who has turned into a slave. as far as not watching it i don't. but i'd rather have a decent apt to decide whether i want to watch or not rather than a snoozathon apt that resides here. and i also haven't read about anyone that thinks this place is good entertainment. where are all of the fans?

Lol thought the same. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I'm not going to discuss your points, I can even agree on something, this real house that I do not follow, but lisa and misty are my favorites, I accept that george is the perfect realm for some users, but I think there is the other side of people who like different things

Of Anna's design projects quoted, the only one who actually came to the front of the line without effective specs was Lisa's (who previously designed herself to be composing with James).
Misty came with innovative and revolutionary promises. And the only thing we see there is a stamp on the ass numbering every man in his bed.
Man and one at a time.
The only variable we had in this was in Anna and with Bree's help. And that I observe in a curious situation, it has never been repeated and that Bree or Drew has never visited this apartment. Misty or LIsa.

ARAJ came with a purpose of being a local, if I remember well with couples really swingers. Two remember the intention. A place to be a direct line between Anna & Alex & Bree & Drew.

I understood that it would relieve some of the pressure there because of Anna's condition and Alex's clear intention not to leave her at this time.
For ARAJ, the only day we could say that this was accomplished to the satisfaction was on its first day.
We never had anything close to what this day was like.

And to complement it, I thought Lisa and Misty had left the place with the other girls, but I see now in the timeline that they (the two) left only with the remaining boys (5). For approximately 3 consecutive hours and the 5 returning after, 3.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Were...Totaly...NOT an fan of this place.Found it absoluty not appealing to watch,fallow.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Lara (?? - don't remember if it's the name of the girl for the first night trio) is there... and there are also some big bags at the entry

As far as I understood they have +1 participant. Truth I do not think it will help.