Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

That place let VH look as bad as xgswhoever did. Seriously who enjoys watching some fully clothed lazy mostly drunk people watching TV all day?

And they already put another person in it(Nyusha)making an total of five residents,like more would mean better..like watching five persons on coach watching tv all day would be better than watching four..The solution..rockhead out,more nudity,less boring routines and more sexy all over the house.That way i would watch the place a little.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seriously who enjoys watching some fully clothed lazy mostly drunk people watching TV all day?

I'd enjoy it if Nyusha had guys to play with and Jack brought back girls to play with. The drinking and watching TV doesn't bother me but there has to be a balance of action go along with that. 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'd enjoy it if Nyusha had guys to play with and Jack brought back girls to play with. The drinking and watching TV doesn't bother me but there has to be a balance of action go along with that. 

Agree but we are at nearly 100% getting wasted and watch TV. Rockhead adds the rest to get to 100% boring :biggrin:

• Like 1

What is the reason Misty is not having sex with anyone in this house? This is so not like her.

When she has an empty schedule in her calendar, I expect she picks guys from this house and sneak them to her bedroom. 

• Like 1