Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

On 10/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, miscvoyeur said:

That's just it... TO YOU. Just because you see something one way doesn't mean it's the hard truth. You're already wrong about Alex claiming he treats women like shit. Name all the women he's treated bad and what exactly did he do to them. And you do get that neither VH nor Alex is going to kick Rock out and just leave Anastasia there, right? I mean you do realize that they are in a relationship and that if one person goes, the other person will follow unless they end the relationship themselves, right? That's the problem with your line of reasoning, instead of being so quick to blame everybody else that has nothing to do with this situation, if you claim Anastasia, or all these phantom women you claim Alex treats so badly, are being mistreated, why don't ask why these women don't outright leave their boyfriends? Why don't you acknowledge that these women have their own mental capacity to do whatever the fuck they want and that maybe they are not as unhappy as you make them out to be?

Exactly. It's just the usual on this forum, guys evil, women angels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alex dismounted 2 cams (2 and 1) Is he going to use these as replacement for the bedroom cams at Mira Henrys?

it would be good idea, they don't need HD cams in this apartment at all, there's nothing to watch here

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

it would be good idea, they don't need HD cams in this apartment at all, there's nothing to watch here

Has anyone ever noticed that curiously or "coincidentally" we have there now the only 5 people who gave the initial push to this place on their first day?
:cool:

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's a great deal for them, free rent, get paid for boozing it up, no job, and act like teenagers. Not so good for the paying subscribers.

Couldn't agree more with you Ashley.For them is great,now for us is it's just the oposite.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Has anyone ever noticed that curiously or "coincidentally" we have there now the only 5 people who gave the initial push to this place on their first day?
:cool:

Did That small beard dude ever did something else besides slipping in coach for days,drinking ,smoking, and taking baths with cloths on?why would you put in an VH house  an resident like that?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did That small beard dude ever did something else besides slipping in coach for days,drinking ,smoking, and taking baths with cloths on?why would you put in an VH house  an resident like that?

that's a question I often ask myself, existence on some people in this project isn't justified with their ability to entertain us. This is example, that guy is simply useless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

that's a question I often ask myself, existence on some people in this project isn't justified with their ability to entertain us. This is example, that guy is simply useless.

Exactly.He just sit there watching tv,sleeping,doesn't get laid,doesn't seem to be atrative to a lot of ladies etc,he just bloke things to happen in the livingroom etc.That tall beard dude that sometimes sleeps with an girl could had sleep with her..in livingroom with nice light and cams..but..the other dude it's sleeping there as usual..that's one of the reasons i barely watch or care this house(that and rockhead).Two things so obvious to see and understand.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

he took a couple of showers, got drunk every day, made out with ana & turned down her advances, & got involved in the party fight. also he was humiliated by rockhead. wow!!!! hope he stays. what an exciting guy. and just think, i learned all of that from the forum & timeline & never had to watch their stupid shit at all. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly.He just sit there watching tv,sleeping,doesn't get laid,doesn't seem to be atrative to a lot of ladies etc,he just bloke things to happen in the livingroom etc.That tall beard dude that sometimes sleeps with an girl could had sleep with her..in livingroom with nice light and cams..but..the other dude it's sleeping there as usual..that's one of the reasons i barely watch or care this house this house(that and rockhead).Two things so obvious to see and understand.

if anna convinced candy and dean to come to this apartment, stayed with two swing houses, would get much more with this project

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

he took a couple of showers, got drunk every day, made out with ana & turned down her advances, & got involved in the party fight. also he was humiliated by rockhead. wow!!!! hope he stays. what an exciting guy. and just think, i learned all of that from the forum & timeline & never had to watch their stupid shit at all. 

Hehe,exactly golfer,well the best would be just close this place and imagine that never existed(like the Nothing's)and put the nice resident Ana in an nice new house with other residents(if she it's willing to get rid of that rockhead).

• Like 1