Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I think everyone should submit a ticket, maybe VHTV react and prevent this situation in future.

Don't bet on it. There have been so many instances of people covering cams it would be funny if it weren't so infuriating. 

Shhhhhhhhhh  ...

The two stupids don't know there is another camera on top of the jacuzzi.

What a idiot couple.

I love to see their face when they find out the missed a camera lol... this will be in archive bitches. You are part of history now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I think everyone should submit a ticket, maybe VHTV react and prevent this situation in future.

If happens what they told me at past after some ticket i submitted... they will contact the manager and the manager will contact the tenant... 

the best way to prevent something like these (or cam moved) is something like i said.. some buzzer on the house and VH (only they and the manager if needed had access) should ring the buzzer if something is wrong with the cameras

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't bet on it. There have been so many instances of people covering cams it would be funny if it weren't so infuriating. 

VHTV is a customer friendly business (not like RLC). i expect they put the apartment on notice.

Also, not sure Alex appreciate this when he finds out. He puts so much effort to have the cameras working and two idiots use the arranged amenity and cover the camera. trust me this will not fly well. 

• Like 1