Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Well.. it's like I've said in the past, Ana and Rock are a couple. Kicking Rock out isn't going to magically break them up as a couple. If he was to get kicked out one of two things would happen: either Ana would leave with him or Ana would stay and leave the apartment and go to him for sex. Accept it. 

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well.. it's like I've said in the past, Ana and Rock are a couple. Kicking Rock out isn't going to magically break them up as a couple. If he was to get kicked out one of two things would happen: either Ana would leave with him or Ana would stay and leave the apartment and go to him for sex. Accept it. 

Come on it's CamCaps, you should know by now guys always get a hard time on here. If he was as bad as everyone is making out she wouldn't be with him.

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Better she leave with him and let take Nyusha and her friends the appartement. They provided all the fun. Ana did nothing. IMHO both should leave.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, now that Dickhead, err Rockhead is back this is another apartment I can cross off my viewing list.  And after the past couple of days I had such high hopes that this place was finally getting on track.  I guess Alex and Anna don't listen to their viewer after all.  :sad:

i'm with you. well stated. you might as well kiss this place goodbye with that idiot back again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Can I ask what the problem with Rock is. When this apt opened my subscription had lapsed and I've only been back 11 or so days. From what I've saw he's been alright.

I watch little this place but From watch I seen he does very little..just drink and drink..seems his girlfriend it's more an slave than an actual...girlfriend..and Seems he treat her rude way more than one time..not to mention the nice personality that he shows on cams...an joy to fallow..Gess that's why a lot of viewers don't like rockhead..and Probrably the reason the reason the house will continue having few views this way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I watch little this place but From watch I seen he does very little..just drink and drink..seems his girlfriend it's more an slave than an actual...girlfriend..and Seems he treat her rude way more than one time..not to mention the nice personality that he shows on cams...an joy to fallow..Gess that's why a lot views down like rockhead..and Probrably the reason the reason the house will continue having few views this way.

Now that his drinking friends have gone maybe he will spend more time with Anastasia.

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Now that his drinking friends have gone maybe he will spend more time with Anastasia.

But he was way worst than his friends...combined.Look at his nickname..rockhead.House needs an refresh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Can I ask what the problem with Rock is. When this apt opened my subscription had lapsed and I've only been back 11 or so days. From what I've saw he's been alright.

It all stemmed from an incident when Misty was visiting and looked as if Ana and Misty were about to have sex (I believe they were both in bed and making out) and Rock got angry at Ana and that pretty much killed that. From that point on, Rock became public enemy #1 on this board.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It all stemmed from an incident when Misty was visiting and looked as if Ana and Misty were about to have sex (I believe they were both in bed and making out) and Rock got angry at Ana and that pretty much killed that. From that point on, Rock became public enemy #1 on this board.

How very dare he stop his girlfriend kissing someone else, even if it was a girl <sarcasm>