Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

10 hours ago, nack said:

When was the anal ?

just a couple minutes before i posted it. i tried to get a pic but he was already in her ass when i snapped to get some pics. then his leg or her hand was blocking the view. and he was gentle and she loved it not like most men just stick it in a hammer. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Strange nobody else saw it oh wait absolutely nobody here is watching that place while Rockhead is there :angel:

well i still dont know who everyone is its my first time to pay for VH and still have 24 days left but learning. but this beats RLC hands down.

13 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

well i still dont know who everyone is its my first time to pay for VH and still have 24 days left but learning. but this beats RLC hands down.

Rlc was a lot better than VH...not anymore.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, madwolf33 said:

just a couple minutes before i posted it. i tried to get a pic but he was already in her ass when i snapped to get some pics. then his leg or her hand was blocking the view. and he was gentle and she loved it not like most men just stick it in a hammer. 

what time? what room? what girl? i can't find anything.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, madwolf33 said:

I used to be RLC customer, a few years ago and started VH since summer.

RLC bullies customers. VH love their customer. VH provides a great value.

In this kind of real life projects, good or bad participants come and go. But VHTV has a innovative and optimized technological infrastructure and smart flexible hierarchical business model.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1