Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I also forgive you my friend :biggrin:

Might help when they make an account here or at least a twitter account. Would make Rock (head) more friendly and human maybe. He will apparently stay there now and maybe it would not be bad to get to a normal level about him again when he continues to improve. Everybody deserves a 2nd chance. Rock (head) too.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Might help when they make an account here or at least a twitter account. Would make Rock (head) more friendly and human maybe. He will apparently stay there now and maybe it would not be bad to get to a normal level about him again when he continues to improve. Everybody deserves a 2nd chance. Rock (head) too.

I dont think this place will be as crazy as it was earlier when he was away.

• Like 2

On 28/10/2017 at 2:38 PM, billycox said:

this place is so exciting that i'm beginning to miss #5. will he ever return?

at least he added a iago [look it up] element to the place.

i have to go take a nap now. or i could just remain here and accomplish the same thing.

Wow, Billy, that was really amazing.

Can you now wish a trio with Rock, Ana and Nyu, as was done on the first day of this project and who launched the apartment on the right foot in the VH project?:biggrin:

I followed yesterday and I hoped, horrors for that to happen. And realmene the drawing there gave to understand that would be thus. Up to a possible 4some.

But Nyu in a moment, after being alone with Rock and Ana, dresses and leaves, leaving them free to do just the basics. In the room

It was hot to admit, but the previous expectation was higher.:cool:

And I want to reinforce the remarks here. Since her return (Rock), we have not yet seen Ana at any time, sad, crying, or spending her isolated time in the bedroom or bed accordingly.

Quite the opposite .:cool:

And we have not seen her at any moment be blocked by Rock in her sexy dance moments or whatever move she makes.

He really seems to be demonstrating (in principle) that he has made a reflection and is willing to change.:angel:

Of course, that alone will not be enough to bring this place back to the surface since it was buried deep inside.
The work for this will have to be more intense. But at least it's being done.::)

I don't cair this house,don't like rockhead,but what matters is..it's the house and residents active to VH standards?I mean do we see nudity with some regularity and sex same way,not just crap tease and talk(like the new Alex and lina place)if so fine with this place.Prefer an active place than an tease and no deliver one.