Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

i was trying to lay off of this apt as everyone knows how i feel about rockhead. but when it affects misty & nyusha having sex with the guys i can't ignore that without saying something. this apt sucks. misty goes from 2, 3, 4 times a day fucking & sucking to sleeping. & nyusha needs her own apt or she will be burried in the pile of boredom that this apt is. ana is obviously a lost cause but she's dragging the others down with her & rockhead. my advice to misty, #29, nyusha, & blondie is to get out & never come back!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i was trying to lay off of this apt as everyone knows how i feel about rockhead. but when it affects misty & nyusha having sex with the guys i can't ignore that without saying something. this apt sucks. misty goes from 2, 3, 4 times a day fucking & sucking to sleeping. & nyusha needs her own apt or she will be burried in the pile of boredom that this apt is. ana is obviously a lost cause but she's dragging the others down with her & rockhead. my advice to misty, #29, nyusha, & blondie is to get out & never come back!

I couldn't have said it better myself this apartment is nothing but a joke with that loser mr flintstone in it if the used there heads and got rid of him this apartment could be one of the best but not with him in it simple as that 

• Like 1

Nyusha is very horny since morning.She has already fucked blond guy in the BR today but wants more.They are in the LR for the past 2 hours and her hands are all over the guy undercover.Misty on the other hand is cock blocking and ruining their moment.She should have left in the morning.

34e3f2b49865ef3e6e7165c25abfc981.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

1 hour ago, suckier44 said:

I couldn't have said it better myself this apartment is nothing but a joke with that loser mr flintstone in it if the used there heads and got rid of him this apartment could be one of the best but not with him in it simple as that 

Again!

Rock from the mediation return of a week, it's not the Rock we have there today.

So (up to this point) no rejection or retaliation is justified on them (Ana and Rock).

Consistency and justice, in observations, I believe are necessary and applicable here, since this rejection is already free. It is automatic.

We all scream here, I more than anyone else, that something about him needed to be changed. And it was.
Let us then be linear and compatible here in our observations.

Justice again
My feeling and thought.
:cool:

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally wanna see Misty together with Palina...

I want to see Misty with any other girl (and really convince us in the Mira style) other than Bree or Anna.

And that she breaks this number of being just her and one more. (Man).

Although. that for the time I already have, I do not believe it is possible anymore
:dodgy: