Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course. Now we need Misty and Terry at the scene :biggrin:

Misty will be. I think with Lisa. When? I dont know. They were invited to the opening. But they apologized and promised come for visit by another day.

8 minutes ago, tomasalp said:

where is now ..no one lr de ..

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just leave :biggrin:

Do not worry. Yet again. They are not the people who will hide. They are not going to tease like Dora's apartment. Their main problem is in the balance of hot parties and alcodays. If the latter will be too much - it will be bad. And the presence of girls from two lonely guys. Can we have a double male version of Misty?:biggrin: We will see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Misty will be. I think with Lisa. When? I dont know. They were invited to the opening. But they apologized and promised come for visit by another day.

Well they will be all. Most likely today. Do not worry. Yet again. They are not the people who will hide. They are not going to tease like Dora's apartment. Their main problem is in the balance of hot parties and alcodays. If the latter will be too much - it will be bad. And the presence of girls from two lonely guys. Can we have a double male version of Misty?:biggrin: We will see.

you're very fucking well informed, thanks for share it with us, again it's good news:biggrin:

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Do not worry. Yet again. They are not the people who will hide. They are not going to tease like Dora's apartment. Their main problem is in the balance of hot parties and alcodays. If the latter will be too much - it will be bad. And the presence of girls from two lonely guys. Can we have a double male version of Misty?:biggrin: We will see.

I know that... my 'just leave' was because you said "But this girl will stay here for a while." and at that moment Lara leaved through the street door with a backpack ...
But i understand that you mean she will be regular

Can you help us to know which one is Adam and Jack??

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Thanks like always to explain ... i want to learn the russian too :biggrin: