Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they'll need a better bed for all those girls they're bringing home?????

There will be no girls. Vhtv has to take care of recruiting girls, and then the girls can bring boys. Otherwise we'll have constant sausage party.

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Yes, I had this in focus. Maybe weekend yes and no weekend.
But I must admit that even without constant "feasts", its potential is being well observed for me.

The only doubt, and I think you can help us is who is Adan and who is Jack?

The smallest is currently my biggest "interrogation" there. Let's have interaction with him, or just a "decoration" and local company?

3 hours ago, groomy said:

The participants - two guys. Who is who - I do not know. For they have other real names. Identify him - who among them Adam and who Jack.

This is a job for @Voyeur House TV they could easily come on this thread and identify who is Adam & who is Jack.

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I dont want to start off as being negative, but there's too many guys in this house & not enough women. Onlu way this house will entertain is if all those guys tag tream that one girl:biggrin:

the bigger guy allready had misty once at her apt but the little guy will probably scare the girls away. and wearing bathing suits in the jacuzzi isn't helping their image either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the bigger guy allready had misty once at her apt but the little guy will probably scare the girls away. and wearing bathing suits in the jacuzzi isn't helping their image either.

Misty has had a bigger guy, not a bigger guy had Misty, it's a bit different, the only thing the bigger guy can have, is a hangover.

38 minutes ago, waldi said:

Misty has had a bigger guy, not a bigger guy had Misty, it's a bit different, the only thing the bigger guy can have, is a hangover.

Misty (I think with Lisa) - will definitely come here on a visit. When? I dont know.

In an empty room there will be a sofa - or rather bed.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

Misty (I think with Lisa) - will definitely come here on a visit. When? I dont know.

In an empty room there will be a sofa - or rather bed.

Misty should bring another girl, but definitely not Lisa. She doesn't fit to cabaret at all.
Too homely, shy, and looking for love. That shouldn't be place for this kind (very valuable) people.

If this place is to be where parties are going to be, here is an idea for them try a theme party where girls are in lingerie and guys in underwear. that should be fun.::)

• Like 1