Violet & Jeff Part #1

Hello everyone, I am not a good feeling about this couple, certainly exemplary regarding sex but boring the rest of the time Violet is not the problem but rather the behavior of Jeff. This couple makes me think of Silvia and Josh the aesthetic in less. Very little freedom for Violet Jeff is like his shadow, the same behavior for Josh to Silvia. I saw it instead in an apartment style Camarads to do Webcaming. I find Violet sad I do not know if she is sick or a quarrel with Jeff but since opening the apartment she is remote from Jeff and as no luck the sofa chosen by Violet is far from the cams. I hope this beautiful couple will find happiness in this apartment, even if my feeling is different

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I am not a good feeling about this couple, certainly exemplary regarding sex but boring the rest of the time Violet is not the problem but rather the behavior of Jeff. This couple makes me think of Silvia and Josh the aesthetic in less. Very little freedom for Violet Jeff is like his shadow, the same behavior for Josh to Silvia. I saw it instead in an apartment style Camarads to do Webcaming. I find Violet sad I do not know if she is sick or a quarrel with Jeff but since opening the apartment she is remote from Jeff and as no luck the sofa chosen by Violet is far from the cams. I hope this beautiful couple will find happiness in this apartment, even if my feeling is different

i feel the same way. i hope that we're wrong . otherwise they won't last long.

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

Totaly agree,we know the gona have lot of sex,but as the other couple in Jeka place their routines are very limited,maybe in this new house things will chance.

il y a 2 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

Je ressens la même chose. J'espère que nous nous trompons. sinon ils ne durent pas longtemps.

Hi Golfer, we can say that Jeka is not very lucky with his tenant, I say in a humorous tone but with a certain truth