Violet & Jeff Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Now, that is something I would have loved to see. Did you tell him this directly?

Yes, I caught him and we had a great big fight. He said he and his brothers did it all the time because they only had 1 bathroom. He slept on the couch and left in the morning. I scrubbed that sink and counter so clean. The image of him with his "junk" over the sink peeing, I was in shock.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, that's not true either. Plenty of girls pee in the sink. Especially in a packed bathroom. I've seen it myself at parties. 😁

Haha, you're so right! Ive seen it happen at concerts where the line to get in the bathrooms are a mile long

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Yes, I caught him and we had a great big fight. He said he and his brothers did it all the time because they only had 1 bathroom. He slept on the couch and left in the morning. I scrubbed that sink and counter so clean. The image of him with his "junk" over the sink peeing, I was in shock.

Hahaha I'm sorry, I'm dying over here thinking about that! I wonder how many times he did it before you caught him? Now that's really vile, I guess his Mom didn't raise him very well

13 minutes ago, Lyree said:

That is awful, but so funny now in retrospect. People here will try to explain why it's not so bad. I call bullshit on that. Different plumbing and the fact that the pee can stay in the little U pipe under the sink and start stinking up the place. You did the right thing. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rhdem said:

@ Violet & Jeff  хорошие парни, я обычно не спрашиваю, могу ли я опубликовать картинку, но я спрашиваю, могу ли я опубликовать фотографию, где Блестящая фиалка  :biggrin:  ?

Good morning) Of course, I really like it when you add photos):biggrin:

• Like 2

Forum is read by all participants. But only a few are registered. Like only Mika and Layne and Alex and Lina (they are now managers).

Good start. However, I still do not see a special chip. Why this apartment can be viewed in a month, and in two? I'm afraid that Violet and Jeff will repeat the story of Nina and Alan. Initially, they were universal adoration. But then. Subscribers just tired. Nina and Alan all also engaged in hot sex 2-3-4 times a day. But the statistics was very bad. The manager even pondered over the closing of the apartment. The topic on the forum also died and came to life only on theme parties like first anal or BDSM. However, they were able (thanks to the manager) to reload their apartment, found Serena and Edda.

They need to find - then what would they attract subscribers to. Not only sex and beauty.

For example, Zoi and Tim - make statistics on the guests.

Serena&Nina and Edda - on crazy and debauched sex evenings.

Anna&Alex - swingers party.

KPLP - on the Lena (and cat Marseille:biggrin:), active games, lesbo/romantic/themed evenings, some kind of movement, fun. But they are not the best example now. Earlier in the old place, they were great.

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

Forum is read by all participants. But only a few are registered. Like only Mika and Layne and Alex and Lina (they are now managers).

Good start. However, I still do not see a special chip. Why this apartment can be viewed in a month, and in two? I'm afraid that Violet and Jeff will repeat the story of Nina and Alan. Initially, they were universal adoration. But then. Subscribers just tired. Nina and Alan all also engaged in hot sex 2-3-4 times a day. But the statistics was very bad. The manager even pondered over the closing of the apartment. The topic on the forum also died and came to life only on theme parties like first anal or BDSM. However, they were able (thanks to the manager) to reload their apartment, found Serena and Edda.

They need to find - then what would they attract subscribers to. Not only sex and beauty.

For example, Zoi and Tim - make statistics on the guests.

Serena&Nina and Edda - on crazy and debauched sex evenings.

Anna&Alex - swingers party.

KPLP - on the Lena (and cat Marseille:biggrin:), active games, lesbo/romantic/themed evenings, some kind of movement, fun. But they are not the best example now. Earlier in the old place, they were great.

Have to disagree here. Violet and Jeff are in a different league than Nina-Alan and I am not sugar coating anything. I may not be an expert on ratings but it is hard to believe that Tim-Zoi are doing better than them.

KPLP bore me and I don't remember watching that apartment in a long time but it could be a personal thing. I agree that it is very difficult to sustain momentum without guests or something 'different' but V and J can be an exception. I can go on and on about other apartments but that would be unfair. 

• Like 2

The reason they are the best is because there's love and passion. They are super good looking, completely uninhibited, and most importantly they are just plain fun to watch. The fun is only beginning. 

• Like 1