Clara & Stas - Part #1

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Agree nothing wrong being a slut. But the term "slut" is used in negative way in some cultures, and that is not right.

When a man have so many sex partners, people admire him and call him Stud. When a woman has many sex partners, they call her slut in a negative way. That is why I prefer a better term.

To me, Misty is a "Nymphomaniac". What I like about her is that she never insult or abuse her partners. She just enjoys good time with them.

You do realize that nymphomaniac has the word maniac embedded in it, You think thats more complimentary than slut? Really?

3 hours ago, Munkeh said:

Can't agree more, but this has probably been brought up somewhere else most of theses house mates most be swingers or have a open relationships which is healthy and normal theses day's as i said in my last post as long they are happy then that's all that matters :)

Period, end of sentence!

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah it is tricky business, i'd rather be called a slut than a nymphomaniac. A slut is someone calling the shots, like Misty is. Nymphomaniac has the word maniac in it,who wants to be called a maniac?

Ok, I think I should have said nympho. Would that make it better?

I was fascinated by the main character of the movie Nymphomaniac.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphomaniac_(film)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As I said earlier, the problem with nymphomanic is that it denotes mental illness. That is a form of hypersexuality that cannot be controlled by the woman and she is compelled to act out sexually to fill the need of this unhealthy addiction. Let’s face it, there’s just not a good word for a female stud!. 

Exactly, a nympomaniac is some one out of control. Misty is totally under control of her lifestyle

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You do realize that nymphomaniac has the word maniac embedded in it, You think thats more complimentary than slut? Really?

Ok, wrong choice of word. Hopefully someone can find a word better than "slut". 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So if you had to name Misty to describe her sex life, what word would you use?

Misty is in an 'Entrepreneurship' role and should/could be called an 'Entrepreneur'.  She is in the process of starting/building a business called 'Misty's Apartment'. The entrepreneur (Misty) develops a business model, acquires the human resources (guys visit),  and other required resources (table/rugs/dildos/watermelons), and is fully responsible for its success or failure.  She trades free openly heterosexual sexcapades in exchange for them to be willing to appear on cam during the sexual romp.  Thusly, She gets paid by and supported by VH.   IMHO.

Edited by PENSIVE BLUEYES
To correct the paragraph.
  • Like 2

idk what you think about this guy "Stas" ... but he never cum (he simulate it) if you are males you understand me what i'm trying to say, i don't see any sperm, not in or out Clara... and she don't go to wash herself... second time of sex and second fail 

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

idk what you think about this guy "Stas" ... but he never cum (he simulate it) if you are males you understand me what i'm trying to say, i don't see any sperm, not in or out Clara... and she don't go to wash herself... second time of sex and second fail 

Yes.. I noticed that the first time too. He loses interest mid fucking and never cums. Weird guy !!!

I don't think Clara is satisfied either. First the limp dick and now this.

4 hours ago, Munkeh said:

^.^ I would happily pack my bags and move from the UK and move to Russia and join them :D At the end of the day if you're happy with being watched and enjoying your life then be happy showing what you got! :biggrin:

lol why do you want leave the UK in this moment the Brexit is working (i hope so) :biggrin: