Clara & Stas - Part #1

His morning meltdown was every bit as spectacular as last nights. On he phone shouting. Clara in the crossfire.Whatever it is has something to do with those papers, he keeps on throwing them after every phone meltdown. Clara managed to get him calmed down in the end....for now.

-2017-dec-27-002.jpg

-2017-dec-27-023.jpg

-2017-dec-27-036.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, broxman said:

Seu colapso da manhã foi tão espectacular quanto a última noite. No telefone gritando. Clara no fogo cruzado. Qualquer que seja, tem algo a ver com esses papéis, ele continua jogando-os após cada fusão do telefone. Clara conseguiu acalmá-lo no final ... por enquanto.

-2017-dec-27-002.jpg

-2017-dec-27-023.jpg

-2017-dec-27-036.jpg

At least it is discharging and not accumulating the "voltage".

It does well, this "attacks". But then, he has to get the papers together again. And I think I have to get them in order.
hehehehehehe

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I like the curtain as it stops non-subscribers from peeping.:biggrin:

Sometimes it is a pain though, the two times that Stas was having his meltown, he was wandering around the apartment like a caged animal and following him from room to room was a pain, I could have watched the whole drama from the hall cam if it wasn't for that evil curtain :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I like the curtain as it stops non-subscribers from peeping.:biggrin:

non subscribers will remain non subscribers if they never get a peep. a peep here & there probably drew most of the payers to the site to begin with.:angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1