Clara & Stas - Part #1

If you're coming to a foursome you better bring an equally fine girl or the deal won't work and your just shoplifting. . Clair is fine,, the guest brought a girl he didn't even like. Stas got short end of the deal for sure.

I'm so glad I left this apartment last night and went to bed, that girl has to be the most annoying person ever on VHTV. She should stay away from drugs/alcohol. Her boyfriend has my total sympathy having to put up with that.

If Clara & Stas invite her again, I won't even watch. Invite him, you might get a threesome out of him, but you will never get anywhere with her.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I honestly hope to everything that she never shows up again. She's absolutely horrible. 

Sorry guys, but watch the timeline.
This time the fault there was totally and disappointing to men. Both .
The girl friend tried more than once to form a trio with Clara and her boyfriend / husband or Stas, but with no success on their part.

Stas, in turn, went up to another planet and did not descend any more. Any resemblance to Tim in his behavior is NOT mere resemblance.

The girl (who was sad) was really "fighting" in a lost cause from the beginning: 00: 20 from now on. No chance with anyone from there. Up to the music that was playing ..

But by the timeline I see that failure was already being drawn from this point forward.

I did not watch online for obvious reasons (I had my full focus on another project and that was the only one that actually made up for it.

The truth is that the guy who accompanies her is a complete idiot and must be gay. And I begin to think that Henry is not the only one we have here in VH for his special status.

Pathetic! that's all I can say about them and that.
:cry:

10 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry guys, but watch the timeline.
This time the fault there was totally and disappointing to men. Both .
The girl friend tried more than once to form a trio with Clara and her boyfriend / husband or Stas, but with no success on their part.

Stas, in turn, went up to another planet and did not descend any more. Any resemblance to Tim in his behavior is NOT mere resemblance.

The girl (who was sad) was really "fighting" in a lost cause from the beginning: 00: 20 from now on. No chance with anyone from there. Up to the music that was playing ..

But by the timeline I see that failure was already being drawn from this point forward.

I did not watch online for obvious reasons (I had my full focus on another project and that was the only one that actually made up for it.

The truth is that the guy who accompanies her is a complete idiot and must be gay. And I begin to think that Henry is not the only one we have here in VH for his special status.

Pathetic! that's all I can say about them and that.
:cry:

Absolute rubbish. He must be gay??? WTF? it's comments like that that piss me off about this forum!

She was a complete cock block any time Stas & Clara got together, and for you to accuse the guy of being gay because he didn't fuck is absolutely ridiculous!!!

You failed to notice Stas tried to kiss the annoying idiot but she refused, so there was no way that brat was ever going to do anything!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Absolute rubbish. He must be gay??? WTF? it's comments like that that piss me off aboiut this forum!

And it's "disguised" behavior like this that annoys me on this site. Still, there are few "costumed" here. The real no matter your option is still the majority.

Again, nothing against my personal part to the "real" gay. Men and women.