Clara & Stas - Part #1

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i am not surprised or even disappointed with what VH did they are who they are there is not much i could say about it.

however i am disappointed with CC its been changing bit by bit, i always thought of this forums belong to the people to express, comment, and share  our opinion with out worrying about censorship or restriction  within  reasonable fashion  and yet we are finding more and more restriction and censorship imposed by those we were suppose to be  free to express our opinion, example first went vid sharing  by making it difficult to share, one site ordered CC that  we cant have a forum even mention at all on this supposedly interdependent site ....while we wallow in our lust and ignorance the these sites slowly taking over CC and one day if you post any thing here you will have to submitted for approval before it can be posted.:sad::angry:

RIP CC, we had 4 great years sadly ambition always leads you to the money and make you forget your principle .:cry:

Long live vhcc, long live rlccc and long live camaradscc

I totally understand the possible CC position on that... It's all about image rights and to avoid 'conflicts'. CC aren't official forum of none of the forums 
The stupidity of the question is the reason that the images had to be deleted from here and videos deleted from the archive ... That's the ridiculous point 

VH can do whatever they want with their videos on their own archives but the second they start having control over what we can and can't post is when shit becomes problematic. In this was going to be the case, I would rather them just go down the camarads route and just remove the entire board for this couple.

I guess I don't go into the archives that much because I never noticed.  I have noticed that there are one hell of alot of vids and the archives need to be organized much better than they are.  Could it be VH is running out of space?  Possibly they deleted the vids with the least hits to free up space for a more popular apartment.  It seems that this apartment flies underneath the radar based on the posts in CC and in comparison to most of the other apartments.  It is a shame to because Carla has one of the sweetest butts on any of the cam sites.  Moreover, she is an incredibly sexual person.  Her oral sex is almost like art and when she rides, DAM!!  As such, this apartment is one of my favorites.  If they (CC) did it to consolidate space, or at the request of the participants, I think I can understand; although the participants should know what they are getting into when they sign up.   I can't see them doing it for any other reason except to be ass holes and save space;  which is a distinct possibility. 

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I guess I don't go into the archives that much because I never noticed.  I have noticed that there are one hell of alot of vids and the archives need to be organized much better than they are.  Could it be VH is running out of space?  Possibly they deleted the vids with the least hits to free up space for a more popular apartment.  It seems that this apartment flies underneath the radar based on the posts in CC and in comparison to most of the other apartments.  It is a shame to because Carla has one of the sweetest butts on any of the cam sites.  Moreover, she is an incredibly sexual person.  Her oral sex is almost like art and when she rides, DAM!!  As such, this apartment is one of my favorites.  If they (CC) did it to consolidate space, or at the request of the participants, I think I can understand; although the participants should know what they are getting into when they sign up.   I can't see them doing it for any other reason except to be ass holes and save space;  which is a distinct possibility. 

I don't believe in that possibility because till they get to there there are a lot of videos that will have to go first.. i guess that for this apartment that videos maybe could be on the top of views
The coincidence is too much... it's not casual 

There was a big 'fight' between stas and clara a few days ago and according to the insider news was about clara was fucked,sucked by tim on her house... yes... i can't also believe in that reason but it's what was said...
Because of that someone notice that that videos was 'miraculously' erased from archive... and now after we talk about it here on 8/12.. that same photos was deleted 
For me 'no problem' if vh don't want us to watch them.. i will do them the favour

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In defense of CC. In general, they only do what VH asks them to do. It's VHs content and if they ask CC to delete something they just do it. So, anything that got deleted from CC, it was because VH or AlexLina asked CC to.  

Yes, i totally believe in that. there is no logical in CC just decided to deleted that photos just because 'yes' having all the story about them in the last days

• Like 1

A big problem on this forum is that so many members posts are being deleted that everyone has put hard work into and all that just gone at a click of a button. No reason Admin or mod just delete and give no reason or anything as to why they were deleted. 

15 minutes ago, Daleys said:

A big problem on this forum is that so many members posts are being deleted that everyone has put hard work into and all that just gone at a click of a button. No reason Admin or mod just delete and give no reason or anything as to why they were deleted. 

In my case, (and i was one of the users that shared photos of that moments here at CC) i don't have any problem with that, i do that because i like it and because i know the possible reason for that to happen..) For me it's worst for all the ones that grab videos for VH and suddenly without any explanation they are removed
But not liking the situation makes me 'kill' this house for me... 

il y a 4 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Look at what Camarads does! All those threads are deleted at the request of Camarads. CC has no interest in deleting anything unless it breaks the rules. If a post gets deleted by CC, it's because either the voyeur site requested it, or the manager requested it, it got reportered by another CC member for breaking the rules, or a Mod spotted it and it broke CC rules. They don't usually announce every post that gets deleted. Sometimes, but not always. 

In this case, I can almost 100% guarantee you that the posts were deleted from CC because either VH or AlexLina asks CC to. Obviously, any videos deleted from the Archive is solely VHs doing.

Yes but being an admin on another forum myself i wouldn't have deleted the posts just moved them to another section that no-one has access to unless i granted them access to view it.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes but being an admin on another forum myself i wouldn't have deleted the posts just moved them to another section that no-one has access to unless i granted them access to view it.

But that could just have also happened here and nobody knows ... i said deleted because they no longer are here and before they was