Clara & Stas - Part #1

Just now, ze81 said:

Great..she looks just like Carla etc,Gess it's hard to find blonds,with some more meat and nice large boobs..so Lets gets another generic looking resident.

I dont think she looks like Clara and Karla. Her face is totally different. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think she looks like Clara and Karla. Her face is totally different. 

Face yes the rest..brunet..small boobs..skinny side..miss Margaret and blondie,tose were diferent for sure.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Great..she looks just like Carla etc,Gess it's hard to find blonds,with some more meat and nice large boobs..so Lets gets another generic looking resident.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe Karla & Arnie replacements?

Low expectations. It's just couple.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm I think shes hot :biggrin:

Tastes,nothing wrong with that.But if you look at her..then you look at Clara..then you look at Linda..they look very similar body wise,would be nice some more blondie,more meat girls,with more boobs,just don't see absoluty nothing specialy in this girl.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Tastes,nothing wrong with that.But if you look at her..then you look at Clara..then you look at Linda..they look very similar body wise,would be nice some more blondie,more meat girls,with more boobs,just don't see absoluty nothing specialy in this girl.

Well look closer there are more than enough differences :biggrin: But I get you. You like a little bigger girls... Pretty sure we will get these too in the future

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You mean a guest couple? 

Yes. And I do not like scouting from Clara and Stas. They have a somewhat mild-psychology of enticement. That is, they embellish participation. And then - they encourage to do more. Showing that nothing at all does not work. As it was with their last couple (A&K). They also look for ordinary people. Not swingers. Not maniacs. Therefore, expectations are low. In the worst case - very bad. In the best - like any other apartment with an ordinary couple (of which ~10 in the project).

• Upvote 1