Clara & Stas - Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well look closer there are more than enough differences :biggrin: But I get you. You like a little bigger girls... Pretty sure we will get these too in the future

Whennn jabba whennnn!?:biggrin:Only zoi fits that's profile and you know I don't fancy her,we need more "blondie s" and "Margaret's" in VH and less generic looking girls in my personal taste of course.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Yes. And I do not like scouting from Clara and Stas. They have a somewhat mild-psychology of enticement. That is, they embellish participation. And then - they encourage to do more. Showing that nothing at all does not work. As it was with their last couple (A&K). They also look for ordinary people. Not swingers. Not maniacs. Therefore, expectations are low. In the worst case - very bad. In the best - like any other apartment with an ordinary couple (of which ~10 in the project).

Thanks for clarifying that... I agree not a good idea at all. I guess the do nothing couple in the livingroom are quite the same...

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. And I do not like scouting from Clara and Stas. They have a somewhat mild-psychology of enticement. That is, they embellish participation. And then - they encourage to do more. Showing that nothing at all does not work. As it was with their last couple (A&K). They also look for ordinary people. Not swingers. Not maniacs. Therefore, expectations are low. In the worst case - very bad. In the best - like any other apartment with an ordinary couple (of which ~10 in the project).

Very nice info,thanks groomy.

28 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Oh shit.  Tinkerbell and Goofy are here.  This apartment will be dead for the night...  Dammit!!:angry:

are the latest do-nothings trying out for the clothed no sex version of vhtv? they're already dragging clara & stas down. must be hurting their rating.

Capture_2017_12_16_15_34_07_691.png

• Like 1