Clara & Stas - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Isn't it kinda strange that these screen caps appeared now when that took place a couple of months ago, even if it were stupid to do such a thing on camera I think it would have been better to come clean then, rather than wait for the inevitable.

I still can't believe in that possibility.... first to stas don't have knowledge of that... It's announced everywhere probably (It's a real mistery if he don't have acess/watch VH) and second that C&T doing something in a online house watched by millions of viewers hoping to keep it in secret when they can do it outside the house

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well as it usualy to say..love it's blind.But better Arnie and Leon be careful..already seen Tim playing an little with Linda etc.

I would've bet that Tim couldn't get laid in women's death row with a hand full of pardons, but i guess there's desperate women in this world

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I would've bet that Tim couldn't get laid in women's death row with a hand full of pardons, but i guess there's desperate women in this world

I keep forgetting that there are guru's in the world, I bow to your superiour knowlege o wise one. Really get a life there is absolutely nothing wrong with Tim that people woundnt be attracted too. I bet some unlucky sole found you.

30 minutes ago, Just In said:

I keep forgetting that there are guru's in the world, I bow to your superiour knowlege o wise one. Really get a life there is absolutely nothing wrong with Tim that people woundnt be attracted too. I bet some unlucky sole found you.

I guess some people have different standards, some eat at burger king & some eat "FINE DINING"

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I guess some people have different standards, some eat at burger king & some eat "FINE DINING"

Some find burger king way better than fine dining.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

Then Clara (and Stas) is paying a very, very high price for her medical help...

She spent the evening crying her heart out during and after a conversation on the phone - presumably with Stas or someone she was asking to intervene. So I have a feeling that the chances of the couple restoring a relationship are very small. This morning Clara phoned Stas before going to work - that was near the kitchen cam and  Stas's voice could be recognized at the end of the line. From the tone of the conversation, she begged him and the answer was no.

Grommy said that if the couple does not restore relationship the apt will be closed. Indeed  I hardly imagine Clara having real fun with men soon, at least with the men we have seen around her : this woman is obviously broken. If they don't make up, here goes a couple who probably had better ratings than Zoi and Tim's, and a man whose sexual performances Tim obviously can't match. Who benefits and who loses ?

I still wonder about Groomy's reference to Weinstein. Was Clara made to think she had to do it ? Anyway that was a silly mistake for which the couple is paying the highest price.

Still have the information Stas will return on weekend. But watching all this I admit I have doubts here...

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Can't feel sorry for her. If her relationship is over, she can find another replacement pretty easy.

Oh cmon watching her so devastated really hurts me. And I am sure I am not the only one here feeling that way.  Of course she made a mistake but I still feel sorry for her. As I feel sorry for Stas too. Dont get me wrong here. 

This cant leave you totally cold. Cant it?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh cmon watching her so devastated really hurts me. And I am sure I am not the only one here feeling that way.  Of course she made a mistake but I still feel sorry for her. As I feel sorry for Stas too. Dont get me wrong here. 

This cant leave you totally cold. Cant it?

The only person I feel bad for is Stas since he didn't do anything wrong.