Clara & Stas - Part #1

15 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Man!  Am I glad I didn't way in on this one.  although I thought I read a post from Groomy that said they had broken  up because of some deal or pics with Tim.  Groomy, were you shining us on or are you simply tired of translating shit for us?::)

Must be tuff for stas seing an overweight,sweating and sweating dude,with an towel cleaning all that on top of her girl.iuksss.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Man!  Am I glad I didn't way in on this one.  although I thought I read a post from Groomy that said they had broken  up because of some deal or pics with Tim.  Groomy, were you shining us on or are you simply tired of translating shit for us?::)

Don't be too hard on him. It really looked like a break up this morning. I guess it was averted somehow during the day. The reason Groomy named is correct

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just got news from James. Stas will be back by weekend. No breakup :biggrin:

The way he packed his belongings this morning and the silent treatment, screamed break up to me. Somethings definitely happened for him to react like that. I just hope, if he does come back, if they can get over it.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't be too hard on him. It really looked like a break up this morning. I guess it was averted somehow during the day. The reason Groomy named is correct

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I was not being hard on him.  Either you have no sense of humor or you did not see the smiley face at the end of my comment..  I see the smiley face.  You didn't see the smiley face?  I thought everyone could see the smiley face.. ::) I thought the smiley face at the end meant that the post was made with a bit of mild humor..  Am I wrong?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I was not being hard on him.  Either you have no sense of humor or you did not see the smiley face at the end of my comment..  I see the smiley face.  You didn't see the smiley face?  I thought everyone could see the smiley face.. ::) I thought the smiley face at the end meant that the post was made with a bit of mild humor..  Am I wrong?

Damn. Excuse me. I really did not recognize it. 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Must be tuff for stas seing an overweight,sweating and sweating dude,with an towel cleaning all that on top of her girl.iuksss.

What is the problem with a overweight guy??? Is that so important to you that you have to specifically use that many times to talk about tim??? Is the sweat of an overweight guy different from the sweat of other guys?? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, turkey said:

They had a argument outdoor , nobody  knows exactly , Clara was home at 01/16/00 alone .

Since the 'party' with four, they was only at home till 19:00 + - of the next day and then leaved to Zoi&Tim... Next day the house empty ... and then she arrived ... moments after was at the couch alone for a long time.. and then stas arrived and started to pack

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

What is the problem with a overweight guy??? Is that so important to you that you have to specifically use that many times to talk about tim??? Is the sweat of an overweight guy different from the sweat of other guys?? 

Because he it's overweight,like Probrably I am an little also,regard the sweat session yes it was the first time in an cam site I seen an dude with no stamina sweating like hell and using an towel to continue clining and cleaning.