Clara & Stas - Part #1

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone I just read the forum (page Clara and Stas) and I learn that Clara and Stas have problems with the couple, the reason according to some is Clara did cuckold Stas with Tim .

I have difficulties to understand. , the story dates from several days with the cams I can not believe that Stas ignored this, with twitter and or archives or even VH how ignored?

for me there are two possibilities: 1 Clara has cheated again on cams but not with Tim. 2 Zoi and or Tim voluntarily showed pictures or messages to Stas about Clara's lover. The reason? by jealousy of Clara's success. I could be wrong and this is just my opinion, maybe there is nothing of all that My only hope is that Clara stays, she is my favorite on VH since she has her apartment.

So many bad things about Tim,their pace it's bad and then they are "destroying" other places(that are miles better then their house).

24 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone I just read the forum (page Clara and Stas) and I learn that Clara and Stas have problems with the couple, the reason according to some is Clara did cuckold Stas with Tim .

I have difficulties to understand. , the story dates from several days with the cams I can not believe that Stas ignored this, with twitter and or archives or even VH how ignored?

for me there are two possibilities: 1 Clara has cheated again on cams but not with Tim. 2 Zoi and or Tim voluntarily showed pictures or messages to Stas about Clara's lover. The reason? by jealousy of Clara's success. I could be wrong and this is just my opinion, maybe there is nothing of all that My only hope is that Clara stays, she is my favorite on VH since she has her apartment.

I believe in the possibility of point 1. the other i think it's just ridiculous..

Man!  Am I glad I didn't way in on this one.  although I thought I read a post from Groomy that said they had broken  up because of some deal or pics with Tim.  Groomy, were you shining us on or are you simply tired of translating shit for us?::)