Clara & Stas - Part #1

if stas is not coming this weekend she should go and be with friends and family for the weekend , time like this she needs real friends and family to cheer her up, it is not good to be  in the house alone and sad with no one to talk to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

if stas is not coming this weekend she should go and be with friends and family for the weekend , time like this she needs real friends and family to cheer her up, it is not good to be  in the house alone and sad with no one to talk to.

She already should have done that... I don't know if she is from the city or not.. but if (supposedly) Stas should only come on weekend.. she could have search support on this days 

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She already should have done that... I don't know if she is from the city or not.. but if (supposedly) Stas should only come on weekend.. she could have search support on this days 

Best support is to have fun with another guy until Stas gets back.

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She, like Stas, has a job outside. Maybe difficult for her to take days off.

And she may prefer to be in the apt spending most of her time texting and phoning to try to bring Stas back, hoping to be here in case he came home.

But meeting real friends would help indeed. Outside the apt.

3 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

She, like Stas, has a job outside. Maybe difficult for her to take days off.

And she may prefer to be in the apt spending most of her time texting and phoning to try to bring Stas back, hoping to be here in case he came home.

But meeting real friends would help indeed. Outside the apt.

She has a job?? Didn't notice that .. It's a good thing, at least at that time she could be more or less occupied

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She has a job?? Didn't notice that .. It's a good thing, at least at that time she could be more or less occupied

They leave the flat and come back everyday at about the same time.

Besides she often uses the word "rabota" which means "work" in russian...

And right, it's a good thing as it keeps her mind focused on something else part of the day. Must be the same for Stas..

23 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

They leave the flat and come back everyday at about the same time.

Besides she often uses the word "rabota" which means "work" in russian...

And right, it's a good thing as it keeps her mind focused on something else part of the day. Must be the same for Stas..

My russian vocabulary only goes to "da" and "niet" :biggrin:

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still have the information Stas will return on weekend. But watching all this I admit I have doubts here...

Your information was correct. Stas is back. They are tenderly and quietly talking on the sofa

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam15?timestamp=1512126458

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam12?timestamp=1512126622

• Like 1