VH Best Picture

You know, @Amy3, this is one those best little topics that no one knows about. We
need a way to broadcast a new topic across the entire forum, so everyone knows
about it, at least once. Sort of like an email blast to an entire company, we need a way
to "blast" new topics to all the users in the forum. What do you think, @StnCld316, is
there a way to do this or a way to create a method for doing this?

I know this is not so new, but still, nobody posts to it very much.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes on VH she was Geri. On VV she originally named Bella, I think by Jabbath. But then VV named her Boobie. I never called her that. I liked Bella better. She's hot, but had poor taste men. Her bf was a lousy lay for the most part. 

Yes boobies was so wrong,no doubth she have great breasts but resuming her and her name in site to boobies was just wrong,strangely no other girls or boys residents in that site with names like..great ass,dick dude or something like that apear also:dodgy:.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes on VH she was Geri. On VV she originally named Bella, I think by Jabbath. But then VV named her Boobie. I never called her that. I liked Bella better. She's hot, but had poor taste men. Her bf was a lousy lay for the most part. 

She was 'boobie' though ..:biggrin:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He improved a lot and also increased his stamina during the end of their stay on VH. I can remember 4-5 hot sessions when he power lifted boobie and fucked her real good.He turned to a real stud.I think he got tired of cams and decided to leave. I won't be surprised she is still with him. She was in love.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nack said:

He improved a lot and also increased his stamina during the end of their stay on VH. I can remember 4-5 hot sessions when he power lifted boobie and fucked her real good.He turned to a real stud.I think he got tired of cams and decided to leave. I won't be surprised she is still with him. She was in love.

I heard rumors she got pregnant.

• Like 1