Edda & Joe

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He should kick Rockhead out :biggrin:

I do not mean to expel, for we would lose Anastasia.

But call him in the reality of the project.

How can a place, ample of those and mounted to be the stage of movements (as we have the sensation to this one) to sustain with only a couple to where the masculine part wants it only for itself and the hour that he wants of of "dead weight "even added to 2 male companions who do not have profile or behavior of" catchers ".
Of women, let's say so.

Why men is what has not been missing since the place came to life. If it was Gay or bi environment (since we do not know what you have in the loggia) would not have greater success. For what it likes of course.

I'm still bitten by the fact that he had "mishandled" the effective approach of Anastasia and Misty.
I begin to believe that it happened on the first day of the place with Fenix-Girl was an accident. (Happy and never repeated, by the way).

25 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not mean to expel, for we would lose Anastasia.

But call him in the reality of the project.

How can a place, ample of those and mounted to be the stage of movements (as we have the sensation to this one) to sustain with only a couple to where the masculine part wants it only for itself and the hour that he wants of of "dead weight "even added to 2 male companions who do not have profile or behavior of" catchers ".
Of women, let's say so.

Why men is what has not been missing since the place came to life. If it was Gay or bi environment (since we do not know what you have in the loggia) would not have greater success. For what it likes of course.

I'm still bitten by the fact that he had "mishandled" the effective approach of Anastasia and Misty.
I begin to believe that it happened on the first day of the place with Fenix-Girl was an accident. (Happy and never repeated, by the way).

if anastasia can't dump rockhead then she also must go as he cannot be permitted to stay.

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He should kick Rockhead out :biggrin:

As long as Ana stays ... ;)

The question is:

Should we always expect VH participants be decent nice people (like Edda and Joe)? Would that be a real life cam ? Should we keep up with rock-heads like umm.. Rock?

I personally don't know the answer. 

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

As long as Ana stays ... ;)

The question is:

Should we always expect VH participants be decent nice people (like Edda and Joe)? Would that be a real life cam ? Should we keep up with rock-heads like umm.. Rock?

I personally don't know the answer. 

Just that name is perfect for him there. And we were not the ones who baptized them. heheheheh.