Edda & Joe

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,really don't understand why some managers rent this large houses(Probrably most expensive that small ones)usualy in that case viewers are "gifted" with cams that catch the action just too far(in this case is Two cams in bedrrom)kinda surprised this manager make this "miskates" special after an first almost perfect house,with good cams position and specialy the bedrrom ones are amazing,why not find an smaller house,with less open areas and with two bedrooms,even if one of them it's on the small side.Hope George fixes cam5 and 7,not interested in Edda and joe but if Serena's etc comes I would like closer cams views(mainly in bedrrom.).

Maybe because the goal here is to get more people moving?
Notice that the environment has more "visitors" equally covered on the cams and more efficiently (broadly) than the restricted space we have in Nina and Alan?

41 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Maybe because the goal here is to get more people moving?
Notice that the environment has more "visitors" equally covered on the cams and more efficiently (broadly) than the restricted space we have in Nina and Alan?

Hope so,would watch this house more if visits are regulary,specialy serena,Nina etc.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Good job George,the cam6 in bedroom was too far from action now it's closer and catchs nicely the bed zone.Seems that now the bedroom it's nicely filmed and with good view,two cams catching the action tc close and one catching an large view of the bedroom.This is an manager!

Hey! Alex also does a great job.:cool:
OK, he still could not solve the annoying sound for LIsa's cam 6,(:angry:) but in the rest in every other apartment his work is well done and equally efficient.::)

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hey! Alex also does a great job.:cool:
OK, he still could not solve the annoying sound for LIsa's cam 6,(:angry:) but in the rest in every other apartment his work is well done and equally efficient.::)

Yes indeed.I only see one manager not caring that much about cams,neither the blind cam spots,rooms etc.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes indeed.I only see one manager not caring that much about cams,neither the blind cam spots,rooms etc.

Which by the way, as I said before, he has already returned to the "ghost zone". Again.
Exactly as I anticipated. Without sustainability.
None at all....:dodgy: