Edda & Joe

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, gentlemen of the jury (VH), I believe that in front of the final evidence (including directly involving the victim) the prosecution now feels motivated to comment on suicide and throw themselves out the window.:dodgy:

The defense just sits down and now rests, right?
::)

Huh? Sorry bear my friend I don't understand a thing here :huh:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did not see any harassment there. That was simply quite hot sex...

that's why I said that the prosecution is directed to commit suicide and throw themselves out the window. overturns everything that was broadly speculated and debated here a few days ago.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did not see any harassment there. That was simply quite hot sex...

so finally, leave this couple in peace and enjoy everything they can give us back.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Amazing NV quality in the whole place. Now George please give us a top down cam for the bed and it's perfect :biggrin:

They don't do drills on the walls .. so the only chance is a tripod.. But for that the need get space and for that to remove the furniture in front of the bed.. (where is the other cam)

Just now, Sparkles said:

They don't do drills on the walls .. so the only chance is a tripod.. But for that the need get space and for that to remove the furniture in front of the bed.. (where is the other cam)

They can also put it besides the bed. And look in the living room the even drilled through the wall there for cables. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Well, gentlemen of the jury (VH), I believe that in front of the final evidence (including directly involving the victim) the prosecution now feels motivated to comment on suicide and throw themselves out the window.:dodgy:

The defense just sits down and now rests, right?
::)

No, I’m not doing this again, but just for the record, there are plenty of abused women who stay in an abusive relationship and from the outside they can appear to be quite normal, well adjusted, and happy. But, on the inside be a complete wreck and utterly unhappy and scared. 

• Upvote 1

a little disappointed with this new apartment, George had impressed me for the apartment Nina / Alan and Serena, nothing to do (just the bathroom cam that george changed quickly). contrariwise, many defects on the second apartment (Edda / Joe) The choice of the appart, the location of the cams especially in the room for me the cam 5 and 7 are too far and too high for an aerial view behind the bed would be better.  The cams of the living room not much to say, nor to do, very few right angles (I like the cam 4) The bathroom: I notice that George has RLC because one of the couple's apartments (Martina and Alberto) have a black spot to hide the toilet, and then needs aeration against the fog and to finish the kitchen needs a second cam I think there will be more view for the living room than the bedroom. Good or bad calculation? we will see . That's just my opinion