Edda & Joe

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I forget there are new people. I should have a disclaimer. I’m a transsexual, but I’m not transitioning into being a female for reasons I won’t go into here.. I can pull it off when I want to though. I have posted pics of myself on here in the past. Yes, that is my ass in my cover pic. Anyways, so here’s the deal, while I’m not transitioning, I am for all intents and purposes a female inside of my head. I’ve been this way since I was 12. Since I am this woman inside of my head all of the time, it makes me a transsexual and not just a cross dresser. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Many people are cross dressers and afterwards they pop back into being the man that they are. I don’t ever pop back into being a real man. I have to force myself to think that way. It’s a hard life for sure. Thankfully, most everyone around here understands my delima and accepts me for who I am nonetheless. Ultimately,  I am an enigma! Hope you can understand that too. ❤️

Sorry, I am r rookie here and haven't have a chance to get to know people.

It is good to have your perspective here since you have experience with both male and female side.

Trust me, we all have an enigma of ourself in our mind. 

Stay in touch....

• Like 1

Okay, after taking a look at the timeline, I think I discovered something real important:

The smaller an apartment is, the better it is for VH camera setup. In larger apartments many details cannot be captured since cameras are far from subjects.

One reason that we have had such spectacular view in Nina and Allan appartment is that their bedroom is small with 3 cameras mounted in it. Don't we love the views?

However, this apartment is large and camera are capturing walls and decorations more than participants.

Managers, can you please read this please, then go tune your cameras !!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Sorry, I am r rookie here and haven't have a chance to get to know people.

It is good to have your perspective here since you have experience with both male and female side.

Trust me, we all have an enigma of ourself in our mind. 

Stay in touch....

Your open mind is appreciated. I’ll be around. 

2 hours ago, martyen said:

a little disappointed with this new apartment, George had impressed me for the apartment Nina / Alan and Serena, nothing to do (just the bathroom cam that george changed quickly). contrariwise, many defects on the second apartment (Edda / Joe) The choice of the appart, the location of the cams especially in the room for me the cam 5 and 7 are too far and too high for an aerial view behind the bed would be better.  The cams of the living room not much to say, nor to do, very few right angles (I like the cam 4) The bathroom: I notice that George has RLC because one of the couple's apartments (Martina and Alberto) have a black spot to hide the toilet, and then needs aeration against the fog and to finish the kitchen needs a second cam I think there will be more view for the living room than the bedroom. Good or bad calculation? we will see . That's just my opinion

have you seen George in RLC?

It is 6 AM and Joe is going to work.

Soon he realizes that he doesn't' have to work hard anymore. Just relax and enjoy the time with Edda. VH pays the bills.

Joe, you might want to throw a few swinger parties, so you can afford a 70" curved 4k TV. No hard work is necessary. It is only us need to work hard to afford VH monthly premium ... lol ;)

34 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is 6 AM and Joe is going to work.

Soon he realizes that he doesn't' have to work hard anymore. Just relax and enjoy the time with Edda. VH pays the bills.

I find this comment interesting. Most times when guys don't work, they get made fun of for being lazy and no good.

Regardless, I don't think it's a good idea not to have at least a part time job. Most couples don't want to live on cam forever, plus there's the truth that things might not work out and they might have to move out. Having some sort of outside employment is always a good idea.